Developing Trust and Respect In the Workplace, Without Respect Work Environments Breakdown
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. She has a background in human resources, as well as in instructional design. She has a proven track record of achieving positive results within a variety of sectors and industries including city, state and federal government, non-profit, technology, legal, marketing retail, manufacturing, healthcare, and pharmaceutical. Audrey’s is currently a faculty member of the American Management Association where she trains communication skills.
Respect in the workplace is not just a good idea, but good for a company’s bottom line. Rude and disrespectful behaviors can create a dysfunctional workplace that pits people against each other, halts civil communications and destroys teamwork. Company culture becomes one of resentment and mistrust. When people can’t work together toward a common goal, the entire company suffers. If bad behaviors like these are widespread in your company, then this webinar will give you some tips to train employees on the importance of respect in the workplace.
If you are interested in learning how to develop a positive and productive atmosphere where there is good communication between co-workers and everyone is willing to cooperate and work together and if you are interested in being part of an organization where the overall morale is high and turnover is low and employees are excited to be at work then this webinar is for you.
- Learn how mutual trust and respect affects the entire organization
- Identifying the causes of negative attitudes and behavior
- How to disagree without ruining relationships
- Creating an environment of mutual respect
- How your attitude as a leader affects the attitude of others
- Developing a code of ethics
- Learn how to listen effectively
- Exploring differences that may affect trust and respect
- How trust and respect work in a team
- Learn what negative behaviors affect trust and respect and learn how to avoid them
- Learn how to develop and maintain trust and respect in any and all situations
Who Should Attend
All employees at all levels managers, division heads, HR