1) What Is a Webinar?
A webinar is a live meeting that takes place over the web. The meeting can be a presentation, discussion, demonstration, or instructional session. Participants can view documents and applications via their computers, while shared audio allows for presentation and discussion.
2) What is a recorded session?
Recorded audio and video of a WebEx session alone with presentation where the speaker explains his area of expertise (Note: This does not include the live session)
3) How long does an average webinar span?
The duration of an average webinar extends anywhere between 60 minutes to 90 minutes.
4) What is the process of registering with GRC Educators webinars?
You can register for our events and webinars through a simple registration process. Choose a program of your choice and fill in a simple, hassle-free registration form to get started.
5) Is there an option of purchasing a recorded webinar?
Yes. Besides purchase of live webinar sessions, you can also make a purchase of recorded webinars.
6) How do I receive confirmation of my registration?
Upon registration, you will receive confirmation intimation through email. At the end of the registration process, we will send you an invoice letter.
7) What is the Payment methodology for GRC Educators?
Customers can pay via Debit Card or Credit Card or ACH ( Wire Transfer )
8) What is the Payment Gateway used by GRC Educators ?
GRC Educators has Stripe Payment gateway , in which Customer data is 100% Safe and Secured with SSL encrypted.