The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2018
Miles Hutchinson is a CGMA and experienced businessman with over 35 years in the field. He has been an auditor with Price Waterhouse Coopers and the Chief Financial Officer of a one billion dollar real estate development company. Miles is a professional speaker and consultant who has presented over 2,000 seminars and training sessions on a myriad of business and financial topics, like financial analysis and modeling, accounting, strategic planning, and compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. He is recognized as an expert in payroll and sales & use tax as well as financial modeling & analysis, business strategy and communications. He is the author of several useful accounting and tax tools available at www.soxpolicies.com and www.salestaxadvisors.com. His clients include, Abbott Labs, Bank of America, Boston Scientific, Citicorp, Corning, the FBI, the FDA, the Federal Reserve, GE, Pfizer, Siemens, US Marine Corps, and the US Army. Please visit his web sites to see how you can further benefit from his expertise.
President Trump recently signed the tax reform bill into law and it’s time to gather the facts. The new tax reform has broad implications and will have a significant impact on businesses of every size, and individuals at every income level. The $1.5 trillion legislation represents the most significant changes in tax laws seen in decades. These changes are catching millions of people by surprise, making them unsure of what they need to do now.
How will the new tax reform impact your business, and you personally? Join our comprehensive webinar program to gain a clear understanding of what you should be doing now to prepare.
- How the new tax act will impact businesses of all sizes
- What the tax reform means now for business expense deductions
- Changes to losses for corporate and non-corporate taxpayers
- Key provisions of the act that affect individuals – and how
- Taking full advantage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act in 2018
- Understanding the New Tax Reform – and the Impact on Businesses
• Understanding the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Legislation
• How much will the new bill actually cost – and what’s being cut
• How to apply the new Sec 199A rules; S-Corps, Partnerships, etc
• New rules for business interest expense deductions
• Calculating deductions according to the new restrictions & allowances
• What are the new limitation on losses for corporations and other business structures?
- What does the new Tax Act mean for Individuals in 2018 – and beyond?
• Repeal of the personal exempt deduction – and its impact
• Changes applying to State and local income taxes, and real property taxes
• Important information and new rules on estate and gift tax in 2018
• Personal income tax rate changes – what’s the same; what’s changing
• When the Affordable Care act provisions go into effect
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Accounting Managers
- Information Reporting Officers
- Tax Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Service Providers
- Government agencies