Recruiting for Hard to Fill Positions (Easiest Isn't Always Best)
Bill Humbert, RecruiterGuy.com, is one of the rare individuals who are an active Recruiter for over 37 years and an active Sr. Career Transition Consultant. He speaks to audiences on both sides of the desk – Recruiters and Candidates. He knows and understands the predicaments each side faces. Recognized as an expert in both talent acquisition and career transition, he has 79 Live Television interviews, including on CNN’s Headline News. He has been quoted in the NY Times and internationally in The Province, Vancouver, British Columbia.
He is the published author of RecruiterGuy’s Guide To Finding a Job and has signed a publishing contract to write a series of books under the RecruiterGuy.com Series banner – The first of the RecruiterGuy.com Series is Employee 5.0 Secrets Of A Successful Job Search In The New World Order - http://amzn.to/2D9w39f. Bill is the co-author of the white paper (with Cyndy Trivella).
Generally, staff within most companies will open a position without investigating why the previous person left to determine the root cause. Was the Job Description poorly written so sourcing identified the wrong talent? Was the manager inept? Did the incumbent get promoted? Wouldn’t it be nice to learn/review ways to look at the Recruiting Process to find the elusive passive candidate instead of the over-posting desperate candidate? The purpose of this webinar is to help your company identify and deliver the best-qualified candidate by learning and applying proven recruiting processes.
- What is the most effective recruiting process to attract the best candidates?
- Why is a solid job description important?
- If the job description is so important, what element can we add that will attract the best-qualified candidates?
- Passive candidates require more work After you identify them
- How to drive Passive Candidates AWAY – most companies drive them away?
- Defeating the Counter Offer without experiencing, “All that work and a Failed Result!”
- How to Lead your Candidate to Accept an Offer?
- Recruiting mirrors the sales process
- Job description importance
- Effective Candidate Sourcing
- Work a Career Fair like Recruiter Guy
- The Value of Natural Curiosity while Sourcing Candidates
- Candidate relationship building to win
- Win most of the Counter Offer WARS
Who Should Attend
- HR: Recruiters, Generalists, Directors, HR Business Partners
- Executives: CEO, CFO, CHRO
- Business Owners: Small and Medium Sized Businesses
- Hiring Managers
Why Should Attend
The selection of better and more engaged employees leads to greater profitability, fewer human resource challenges, and greater retention. This information is critical for employers and leaders, who recognize the need to attract, identify and deliver better-qualified candidates to grow their profitability and business.