People-Reading Made Easy: A Simple Framework for Building Effective Workplace Relationships
Randall Olson is a founding partner of MTI Business Solutions (http://mtibusiness.com), where he serves as VP/Talent Development Consultant. Randall has an extensive background in all aspects of talent development, including design, development, and delivery of training programs and personality assessments related to management, leadership, communication, team building, sales, and more. He is an Accredited Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitator, an Everything DiSC Certified Trainer, and a PXT Select Certified Professional.
He is a veteran of the United States Air Force and volunteers training services to the Baldwin County Veterans Court System. He is a member of the Alabama Restaurant Association and the Association for Talent Development (ATD). He is a frequent keynote speaker at conferences and association meetings nationwide.
No matter what your career level, occupation, or industry, chances are that much of the stress you experience at work is related to ‘people’ issues – and these issues often result from basic personality differences. Chances are that you work and do business with people of varying personality styles – some similar to you and some quite different, so treating people the way you want to be treated doesn’t always bring about positive results.
It’s a fact that personal style has a significant impact on how people approach work and prefer to interact with others. Wouldn’t your professional life be less stressful if you knew a simple way to reach accurate conclusions about the individual personality styles of the people you work or do business with and had the ability to use that information to communicate most effectively to get the results you need? That’s exactly what you’ll learn how to do in People-Reading Made Easy: A Simple Framework for Building Effective Professional Relationships!
This informative session provides you with two simple questions that will allow you to determine where the personality styles of your co-workers and employees fall within the four broad behavioral styles using the industry-standard Everything DiSC (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness) model. You’ll also learn how to self-identify your own DiSC style and discover key factors for effective communication specific to each DiSC style that you can immediately put to use to build stronger, more positive workplace relationships characterized by respect for individual differences.
- How and why learning how to identify DiSC (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness) styles through people reading can help you build effective workplace relationships
- Master a basic 2-question framework that identifies your own general DISC style
- Learn how to apply the same 2-question framework to reading the general DISC style of other people
- Gain insight regarding how DISC style manifests in a person’s personality and impacts interactions with others
- Develop an understanding of the priorities, fears, motivations, and challenges specific to each DISC style
- Find out how to apply knowledge about a person’s DISC style to improve relationships and achieve results
Who Should Attend
- HR Professionals
- Team Leaders
- Business Owners