Designing an Effective and Efficient Internal Audit Process for Your Quality Management System
Michael A. Mathe is the President and founder of Innovative Quality Services Company, Inc. located in DeLand, FL. IQS is a successful training and consulting firm working with organizations around the world in many diverse fields of endeavor including metal forming and metals manufacturing, plastics, electronics, paper products, distribution, aerospace, education, and healthcare. Mike is a partner with many colleges and universities both in the classroom and in their specialized areas of customized training and consulting services.
In addition to the experiences that Mike has undertaken in the 23 years that he has lead and directed IQS, Mike has over 17 years of prior Operations, Manufacturing, and Purchasing Management experience.
Mike has earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Cleveland State University and a MBA from Baldwin-Wallace College. He is passionate about improving Efficiencies, Profits, Process Performance, Internal Audits, and Customer Satisfaction. He has a unique sense of synthesizing systems and determining Opportunities for Improvement.
This webinar will focus on designing a thorough internal audit set of process tools, accurately captured in your internal audit procedure that will provide many years of payback and dividends for your organization.
- Utilizing PDCA before your internal audits
- 9.2.1 internal audit (general requirements)
- 9.2.2 internal audit scope
- 9.2.2 internal audit frequency
- 9.2.2 internal audit methods
- Internal Audit Team membership
- Internal audit format
- Internal audit preparation
- Internal audit leadership - Lead Auditor responsibilities
- Conducting internal audits - approaches and "setting the tone"
- Internal audit findings
- Internal audit reports
- Gateway to meaningful corrective action
- Internal audit follow up
- What’s next?
Who Should Attend
- ISO Management Representatives
- ISO Lead Auditors
- Internal Audit Team members
- Top management personnel that are not on the Team
- Managers and Supervisors of ISO registered companies
- Leaders from all types of organizations who feel that their organizations need an "audit improvement shot in the arm"
- Process owners
- Process participants who want to learn more about ISO
- Anyone from any organization who is contemplating designing an ISO compliant quality management system
Why Should You Attend
Many organizations fail to realize that a well-planned and thorough internal audit process provides top management with measurement tools to determine the effectiveness of each of its organizational processes.