BEST SELLER - Sales Skills for Non-sales Professionals
Joe Rosner is the Director of Best Defense USA and nationally recognized expert on workplace violence and personal safety for health care, real estate and other industries. He has been a speaker at numerous state and local conferences including; The National Emergency Management Summit, the National Association of Realtors, the American Healthcare Association and Heartland Healthcare Conference. He is the author of Street Smarts & Self Defense for Children as well as books on workplace violence prevention and personal safety for real estate and healthcare occupations all of which can be found on Amazon. His credentials include multiple black belts, law enforcement, military and bodyguard experience and growing up on the south side of Chicago.
Are you in “sales”? Even if the word ‘sales” isn’t in your job title you, and everyone else, in business sells something. Jobs in customer service, accounting, delivery and operations, or any other job with customer contact, will have opportunities to retain customers, help discover additional products and services or to continue on as a customer with every contact. Or you may have exclusively internal customers, but need to influence co-workers to buy into mutually beneficial goals. Learning to recognise sales opportunities and take advantage of them improves profitability. So why not take the time to gain skills and knowledge to maximise your success when sales situations arise? Sales is not “rocket science,” but it is a science. This webinar will teach you proven sales strategies, tactics and techniques to influence people and win at the sales game.
This program provides an overview of the sales and selling for beginners or experienced pros that would like a refresher of on what they already know. Areas covered include-
- Why “sales’ and ‘selling” are not bad words
- How sales and selling are vital for individual, organisation success
- Understanding the sales process as a ladder to determine what step you’re on and how to move up to the next step
- Building and maintaining your sales ”pipeline”
- Suspects, Prospects, Customers, & Clients
- Simple, effective ways to move the sales process forward
- Methods and concepts for closing more sales
- Understanding objections and how to manage them
The single most common factor in business success is one’s people skills. And sales skills are people skills! If you want to make more money, get noticed by management or just enjoy your work more improvement of these skills and abilities is the surest way to succeed.
- Are you a beginner who needs to learn basic sales skills and knowledge?
- Would you like to refresh and improve your skills so you can up your sales game?
- Do you need to change what your internal customers say and do?
- If you said “yes” to one or more of these questions, you should sign up for this online class
- Mastering the skills taught in this webinar will result in people, liking you more, trusting more and wanting do more business with you.
After participating in this presentation you will be able to describe, outline and/or discuss methods for
- Establishing and maintaining a “sales mindset.”
- Recognising sales opportunities
- Creating trust and rapport
- Defining and taking steps up the “sales ladder”
- Handling objections, rejections and brush offs
- Closing tactics and strategies
Who Should Attend
- Customer facing employees in all positions and levels
- People who wish to affect the actions of internal customers
- Speaker: JOE ROSNER
- Webinar Code: BEST-JORO-0002