10 Features of Microsoft Outlook that Give You Screaming Productivity
Date : 12 February 2019
Time : 11 : 00 AM EST
Duration : 60 Minutes
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on time management and team productivity in the workplace. With over 25 years of teaching and coaching time management and over 15 years of specializing in Microsoft Outlook training, she specializes in combining the power of time management with the technology tool of Microsoft Outlook to help individuals “get it all done” in less time. She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute (www.WorkplacePower.com) and has educated managers with her proven time management and Microsoft Outlook productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
Karla’s time management with Microsoft Outlook workbook, “Have More Day at the End of Your Day”, is a valuable guide for anyone wanting to know how to use the power of technology to leave work on time. She is the author of “101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals,” writes a monthly informational newsletter, maintains a blog, and has authored many articles for digital information sites and magazines.
Margaret Thatcher said: “Think of a day when you are supremely satisfied. It is not a day when you lounged around and did nothing, but a day when you had everything to do and you did it.”
If this speaks to your daily purpose and emotional makeup, sign up for this webinar.
Projects, deadlines, bosses, and your internal psychic all scream for ways to check off more items on your task list in a short amount of time and achieve infinite productivity. Most people search the internet for software or online programs to organize their tasks yet the answer is right in front of them: Microsoft Outlook.
This webinar covers 10 under-used features of Microsoft Outlook that when consistently and methodically used, give you the screaming productivity your soul wants. It leads you through a day of exceptional output, showing you how to plan your day and work your plan using time management principles and techniques. You’ll even get tips on avoiding office traps that like a vacuum cleaner, suck time right out of your day.
Implement what you are taught and you will turn screams of frustration into screams of “I did it!”
To have screaming productivity and work in the highly productive “Zone” you will learn how to:
- Look into the future for deadlines with a little used Outlook feature
- Plan workflow and focus using the Calendar and To-Do Bar
- Be realistic about the desired time for task completion and actual time completion
- Gain a realistic view of what you can achieve in one day
- Eliminate procrastination with a plan forward technique
- Close out your day with 2 special features
- Gather opinions expeditiously with little effort
- Use “quick actions” built into Outlook
- Discover the connection between Outlook Today and on-time completion of tasks
- Group similar and related items to expedite work and reduce searching for lost items
- Use commands in the Calendar and Inbox ribbons that save you clicks and strokes
After you complete this webinar and implement the principles taught, you will be a pro at using technology to give you that elusive extra hour in a day to do what you want to do whether that is complete another task, have a casual conversation with a colleague or walk out the door on time with the calm feeling that you are in control.
The screaming Outlook techniques taught in this webinar include how to:
- Jumpstart your day when you walk in the office (or start work remotely) and boot up your computer
- Examine the Inbox for high payoff items, signaling where to focus your energy
- Increase closure with Inbox and the Calendar techniques
- Work “in the Zone”
- Decrease distractions and focus energy
- Speaker: KARLA BRANDAU
- Webinar Code: KABR-0005