10 Essential Team Needs As We Move Past Crisis and Business Disruption
For 20 years, Beverly has used her S-O-S Principle™ with teams who want to control their reactions to stress, build resiliency against life’s challenges, and live fulfilling lives. Beverly works with teams and leaders to shift from stressed out to resilient, enabling them to be more engaged, productive, and healthy.
This webinar has been approved for 1.50 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
For any further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Many of our teams were having difficulty coping with stress and were facing burnout and mental health challenges long before COVID-19 came along. Through COVID-19 we are seeing that their stress is heightened even further, and our teams and colleagues will continue to be at risk. Research shows that failing to meet the essential needs of your team will result in burnout, mental health challenges, increased absenteeism, disengagement and lost productivity. Leaders who understand their team’s essential needs will have teams that can thrive during this uncertainty.
Burnout and role overload are pervasive during times of change and crisis. How do you ensure that your team and colleagues are feeling safe, supported, and productive as we move through this business disruption?
- Leaders who understand their team’s essential needs will have teams that thrive through this challenge and those organizations that ignore those needs will struggle to be productive, service their customers, and be competitive
- Support is critical in combating mental health challenges
- Resilient people sustain successful performance and positive well-being in the face of adverse conditions
- Resiliency is created and sustained through adaptability, a sense of purpose and vision, insight, and problem-solving, and garnering support
In the workplace, leaders can not only model resilient behavior and attitudes, which is critical, but they can also employ strategies to meet the essential needs of their employees to encourage engagement, productivity, and resilience.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms that are signaling that your team is not coping with the uncertainty and disruption
- Distinguish the 10 Essential Team Needs that must be addressed in supporting your team as they move through this uncertainty
- Avoid the pitfalls of managing a team during and after crisis
Discover the 3 C’s that are vital to effective leadership
Course Level - Intermediate
Why Should You Attend
Successful leaders know that healthy employees are a competitive edge and they know that small shifts can have a major impact. By focusing on these 10 essential needs, this interactive training will help you to choose the most effective strategies to help your team move forward through this crisis, minimize their negative stress symptoms and reactions, and protect their mental health now and in the future.
Discover how to effectively support your team as they respond to challenges, and cope through change. Learn to choose the most effective strategies that will help your team stay engaged, balance the uncertainty, and build resilience.