7 Hacks of Effective Time Management Without Working Too Hard
Manish Upadhyay is an Entrepreneur, Business Growth Coach & Performance Expert. His highly interactive & engaging method of conducting training is incomparable. Having extensive experience in conducting training sessions, he can make people feel easy, happy, and comfortable. His pleasant and receptive nature and elegant entertaining presentation skills help make the training session mesmerizing with captive audiences. Manish Upadhyay has worked in the area of Corporate Training and Performance Coaching. He has helped 60K+ People in the last 10 Years across 18+ Industry domains.
For the last 10+ years, Manish Upadhyay is working very hard for learners in the Learning & Development Industry.
HAVING A CORPORATE SALES & TRAINING EXPERIENCE, MANISH UPADHYAY IS…, Selected as
- Top 250 Super Speakers in India from 40K+ Speakers from SG, Bangalore.
- TEDx Speaker.
- JOSH Talks Speaker
- Founding Member of OPEN BOX Consulting
- Certified Behavioral Trainer.
- Certified Global Corporate Trainer by AMERICAN TESOL, USA
- Certified Trainer by ‘Indian Trainers Association
- Certified Personality Empowerment Trainer
- Certification in Basic NLP Training.
- Member of ‘The Indian Trainers Association (ITA).
- SHG of ‘The Indian Stammering Association (TISA)
- Life Time Member of ‘Tej Gyan Foundation’ Pune.
- Member of the Motivational Society of Achievers
In this webinar, we will discuss the 7 Strategies to manage your time effectively without working too hard.
- Basics of time management
- The Concept of focus in Time Management
- 7 Steps to effectively manage Time
- How to find time for Self (Relax Vs Entertainment)
- How to say no effectively
Course Level- Fundamental to Intermediate
Who Should Attend
- Working Professionals
Why Should You Attend
- Fear of failure
- Fear of overwhelming workload
- Fear of saying no
- Fear of prioritization
- Fear of lack of control
- Fear of work-life imbalance
- Uncertain priorities
- Unforeseen interruptions
- Unrealistic expectations
- Lack of time estimation
- Scope creep
- Delegation and collaboration
- External factors
- Doubt on self
- Doubt on working methodology
- Anger on people and external factors
Time management is an essential skill that allows individuals to effectively allocate and utilize their time to achieve their goals and maximize productivity. Time management is crucial for maximizing productivity, reducing stress, achieving goals, making better decisions, maintaining work-life balance, and fostering personal and professional growth. It is a valuable skill that can positively impact various aspects of your life.