Intermediate Functions, Lookups and Linking in Excel 2013 to 2016
Roman’s professional and relaxed style reflects his thorough understanding of adult learning principles and is demonstrated through his diverse range of classroom, seminar, workshop and online delivery services and instructional materials.
With Microsoft Certifications in Excel and Word, he has mastered over 2500 topics to advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Publisher. He also recently added Office 365, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Outlook Web Application and Office Online to his online courses portfolio. Roman has qualifications in Frontline Management, Accounting, Training, and Assessment and is certified in Six Sigma business improvement methodology.
Having trained over 15,000 students and authored a wide range of complex reports, training, and procedural documentation, Roman has demonstrated strong ability in written communication, change management, and knowledge transfer.
To work efficiently with formulas and functions you must start with clear understanding, good habits, and application of correct structure and syntax.
Understand and work effectively with fundamental and versatile calculation and analysis techniques in Excel beyond introductory level.
This course effectively demonstrates and teaches examples of formulas and specific functions, providing the perspective you need to understand the depth and scope of these Excel features.
Gaining this knowledge is a fundamental and highly marketable skill set in Excel and is vital in a wide range of professions and fields including accounting, financial analysis, government and business administration.
- Concatenation – combine text and numbers in 2 or more cells
- AND and OR used with the IF function
- VLOOKUP – lookup and match data efficiently
- PMT – calculate loan repayments with ease
- Key text functions – cleanse data from external sources
- Link between worksheets and workbooks
- Key Date functions – use dates in calculations
- Formula auditing – manage, trace and correct formulas
Who Should Attend
- Anyone seeking to significantly boost profits
- Competitive advantage
- Job satisfaction and effective use of their technology
Why Should Attend
- Boost profit, efficiency, and productivity
- Achieve more in less time with higher quality results.
- Improve job satisfaction
- Team performance and professionalism