Winning Contract Disputes: Tips for Drafting, Negotiating and Litigating Contracts
In this practical webinar, you’ll learn how to negotiate key contract terms to prevent contract disputes and how to respond when a contract dispute does arise. You’ll learn how to respond to claims that a contract has been breached when to formally terminate the contact, and the claims, defenses, and strategies to consider when litigating or arbitrating contract cases.
- Key issues to address in the contract, including Payment terms
- Defining performance
- Change of management
- Dispute resolution and forum selection
- How to respond to claims of breach, including-Documentation
- Implementing a litigation hold
- The role of legal counsel
- Termination options
- How to win your case before a jury, judge or arbitrator, including-Likely claims and defenses
- Discovery in contract cases
- Using expert witnesses
- Winning at trial
Course Level - Intermediate
Who Should Attend
General Counsel, Contracts Counsel, Contract Administrators
Why Should Attend
Contracts are the lifeblood of any business. Do you know how to draft contracts to protect your business interest? What pricing terms make the most sense? What are dispute resolution procedures best for your business? What happens when a contract dispute arises?
This webinar will answer these questions.