Solving The Employee Training, Motivation and Retention Challenge
International event speaker, MC, and author, Bruce Lee brings the experience of a solid business background from a good cross-section of an industry
- Branch management / special projects for a major Canadian Bank
- Alberta Manager for the VISA credit card Division of the Bank
- Senior marketing representative for a fully integrated Canadian oil and gas company
- Senior consultant for an executive recruiting company
- Partner and then owner of a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year retail convenience store and gas bar business
- Director of Service Development and special projects consultant for a healthcare-focused international training company. This company won the 2017 Alberta Export Award for Professional Development for their specific health care success education processes
Bruce has a passion for providing education keynotes, workshops and webinars all across North America full time, for the past 28 years with a full utilization and implementation zeal. He enjoys working with individuals and organizations to help them get the results they need to grow their careers and enhance their business success.
The intent of every presentation is to ensure implementation of the ideas and strategies to move people ahead with a realizable return on their education event investment.
Bruce is a newly published author of the book: Why Trust Me? Making Trust Your Competitive Edge.
This webinar has been approved for 1.50 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
For more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current and future labor shortage will continue to drag down your company’s growth, performance, and profitability. What do great managers know that average managers do not when it comes to employee training, retention, and motivation? Experience has shown that implementing a solid employee development process, which includes industry best practices, can drive productivity up by almost 40%, at little cost. Employees work for more than just money, you need to find out the biggest motivator. This is how to engage, inspire, educate and empower everyone that will bring out their best every day, and at the same time, grow your company, and your reputation as an employer of choice.
In this webinar, you will learn the two main causes of employee turnover and how to remedy it, and how to adapt the leadership characteristics of successful business leaders and coaches. When you to apply the measurement tools that are available to leadership to help drive performance in a win-win manner, you will create enthusiastic, engaged employees. This is your opportunity to learn the key to retaining employees and accelerating the productivity of your talent. This webinar will show you how to define and set an exciting workplace destination and define leadership attributes that focus on the importance of trust at all levels, the power of excellence, understand how to lead and develop employees, and how to initiate creativity and continuous improvement to that will drive up customer loyalty and sales.
Upon successful completion of this workshop, you will be able to
- Implement the 5 fundamental qualities of leadership that inspire and engage your talent
- Understand what really motivates employees - how to find out and support it
- Model what sets exceptional leaders apart from poor performers
- Be aware of the 5 crushing manage mistakes that stop engagement
- Learn the three questions to stop your good talent from leaving
- Adopt the ‘5 Question Survey’ to identify the productivity knowledge gaps in your leadership team
- Identify the five levels of engagement – where do you and your employees stack up?
- Explore the 4 Imperative to K.E.E.P. your employees and grow their capabilities
- Review two self-tests on loyalty and retention, and one on how to coach and be coached
Who Should Attend
Everyone involved in improving the customer/patient experience through very effective staff engagement, development, and training process. That would include CEO’s, CNO’s, HR and Customer Service Supervisors and Managers.