Easy Delegation With Microsoft Outlook
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on time management and Microsoft Outlook. For over twenty years she has taught her innovative productivity methods in top corporations such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America. Over 85% of the organizations who hire her, invite her back for repeat engagements. She has written 101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals and produced visual “How To” guides for Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, and 2016. She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.
Microsoft Outlook can be a powerful partner in your quest to improve your delegation skills and the need to have employees finish assignments on time. Combine the power of Outlook, which everyone opens daily, with this instruction and delegation will become part of your natural workflow.
The training is hands-on as attendees are encouraged to use two screens or be able to toggle back and forth between the instruction and their own computer. Everyone wants to work smarter, not harder when it comes to increasing productivity. This webinar gives all managers the opportunity to combine the power of technology with clear delegation guidelines. Attendees will experience:
- Increased clarity and vision for delegation steps
- Amazement that the process can so foolproof
- Delight that assignments can be finished on time without micromanaging
This is a “must-attend” and “don’t miss” webinar if you are intent on making major progress in delegation skills.
In this webinar you will learn to:
- Assess your delegation skills
- Improve your delegation abilities
- Understand the principles of delegation
- Match employees with the appropriate delegation-level
Microsoft Outlook features and benefits that make it easy to delegate include:
- Providing delegate access to team calendars and tasks
- Setting up the Tasks folder to view project information
- Customizing column headings in Task folders enabling the user to view project-relevant information
- Using the Tasks folder and the Calendar in tandem to plot mid-assignment checkpoints
- Recording assignment deadlines in Tasks and on the Calendar
- Setting reminders
- Customizing the reminders windows with REAL information
- Using To-Do Bar to maintain focus
- Taking advantage of the Assign Tasks feature
- Recording details and time spent on each assignment
- Documenting each assignment with the start date, end date, and mini-tracking deadlines
Course Level - Intermediate and Advanced
Who Should Attend
Every person who has Microsoft Outlook installed on their desktop or laptop and feels like they are spinning their wheels trying to achieve more should attend this webinar. If you are listed below and even if you are not, sign up today and increase your ability to combine the power of goal setting with Microsoft Outlook. You’ll leap ahead of others when climbing the ladder of success.
This webinar is specifically designed for:
- Administrative personnel
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Project managers
- Managers at all levels of the company
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel
Why Should You Attend
“What can I delegate?” is the first question managers should ask when looking at their task list. A manager’s job is to focus on strategies, not necessarily tactical, daily To-Do list items. Some managers lack the confidence to delegate, others hate the push back from busy employees; still, others think that employees are overburdened so they do it themselves. Another excuse for not delegating is managers believe they can do it in less time than it takes to explain what they want to be done. But the ultimate excuse for refusing to delegate is this: “I want it done right!” In truth, the inner fear is “I will lose my power.”
If you can check off one or two of these reasons that make you resist delegating, sign up for this webinar. The content explains the principles of successful delegation and then explores with you how delegation can be made easy and seamless by using Microsoft Outlook. Many managers try to succeed in delegating tasks through email. The tips given in this webinar make delegating much easier than using email. The instruction highlights unique Microsoft Outlook features that enable delegation and explains the benefits of the features. By implementing the techniques, delegation becomes a productive process between manager and employees, enabling everyone to stop spinning their wheels and get more done in less time. Once your entire team has internalized and applied the principles taught in this webinar, you’ll be pleased with the growth in efficiency and effectiveness.
Are you buried in tasks with no end in sight plus are you trying to manage several employees? Then attend this webinar and brush up on your delegation skills. Delegation is a critical skill for managers who want to perform at superior levels themselves PLUS maintain credibility with their teams, pushing them to meets deadlines and turn in exceptional work.