Name Ranges, Goalseek, Linking and Formula Auditing In Excel
Roman’s professional and relaxed style reflects his thorough understanding of adult learning principles and is demonstrated through his diverse range of classroom, seminar, workshop, and online delivery services and instructional materials.
With Microsoft Certifications in Excel and Word, he has mastered over 2500 topics to advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Publisher. He also recently added Office 365, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Outlook Web Application, and Office Online to his online courses portfolio. Roman has qualifications in Frontline Management, Accounting, Training, and Assessment and is certified in Six Sigma business improvement methodology.
trained over 15,000 students and authored a wide range of complex
reports, training, and procedural documentation, Roman has demonstrated a
strong ability in written communication, change management, and
Understanding of Name Ranges, Goalseek, Linking and Formula Auditing provides a huge advantage in progressing to higher levels of mastering Excel. Understand and work effectively with fundamental and versatile calculation and analysis techniques in Excel at introductory to intermediate level. To work efficiently with formulas and functions you must start with a clear understanding, good habits, and application of correct structure and syntax.
This course effectively demonstrates examples of formulas and specific functions, providing the perspective you need to understand the depth and scope of these Excel features. Gaining this knowledge is a highly marketable skill set in Excel and is vital in a wide range of professions and fields including accounting, financial analysis, government, and business administration.
- Round Function – round numbers to a specified number of digits
- Defined Names – use named ranges to automate function building
- Define names – use names for constant values in functions
- Goal seek – find results by varying an input value
- HLookup – search for, match, and return values across rows
- Manage links between multiple workbooks
- Formula Auditing – trace and correct more complex functions
Course Level - Intermediate
Who Should Attend
Anyone seeking to significantly boost profits, competitive advantage, productivity, job satisfaction, and effective use of their technology. This webinar is for students with foundational knowledge and skills in Excel who wish to take advantage of the higher-level functionality in Excel.
Why Should You Attend
- Boost profit, efficiency, and productivity
- Achieve more in less time with higher quality results
- Improve job satisfaction, team performance, and professionalism