The Leadership Gap
Tim believes that life and work should be awesome! His mission is to ignite the potential of leaders, teams, and corporations to thrive.
As a former elite athlete, New York Yankees draft pick, and national-level coach, Tim knows performance. Whether in ballparks or boardrooms, he is an expert at eliciting higher performance from individuals and teams.
Through speaking, coaching, and consulting, Tim helps people master their 4 Pillars of Performance (Mindset, Habits, Movement, Fuel) so they can feel great, live well, and contribute their best self to the world.
Life is a sport that we compete in every day. As CEO of FRESH! Wellness Group, Tim encourages corporate leaders to step up to the plate and support their team to hit a Wellbeing Grand Slam.
Tim's Education and Experience
Experience and education are important. Tim holds a Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching (CEC), a Bachelors's Degree in Psychology/Kinesiology, is a medical Exercise Specialist (MES), Holistic LifestyleCoach (HLC), and has been a master educator for several multinational fitness and wellness organizations.
Clients from many industries have reaped the benefits of his 30 years of coaching and speaking experience. Tim provides peace of mind, along with fast, transformational improvements to their personal, team, and business performance.
Industries include Oil and gas, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Education, IT, Finance, Legal, property management, Recruiting, and more. Some of his higher-profile clients include Shell Oil, Husky Energy, CenovusEnergy, ATB Financial, Canadian Oil Sands, Deloitte, MNP, Dundee, Dream Office Management, City of Calgary, Colliers International, and Bell Canada.
Building Skills to Lead Regardless of Title or Position
Leadership does not require a title. A title does not mean someone is a leader. In fact, the skills that elevate people to a position of leadership can sometimes hinder their ability to lead others.
Together, we take a deep look at the leadership gaps in today’s workforce, and what people at every level of an organization can do to lead themselves and others to greater engagement, effectiveness, and performance.
- The difference between management, leadership, and coaching
- The skills that each role requires for success and why all 3 can be helpful How to shift your leadership perspective in work and life
- Practical strategies you can use starting today to be a better leader
Why Should Attend
- This interactive session puts at your fingertips, the framework, skills, and mindset shift that's needed to lead with authenticity and effectiveness, regardless of your title, position, industry, or company.
- This session is a great choice for companies that want to enhance the effectiveness of their current leaders while setting their future leaders up for success.