The Impact of Social Media On Human Interactions
Madonna Aoun is a Global Goodwill Ambassador on LinkedIn and actively contributes to humanitarian efforts. Additionally, She serves as a board member for "Vamos Todos," an ecotouristic non-governmental organization. Her expertise extends to the field of mathematics education, where she excels as a Math instructor. With a substantial online presence, she is recognized as a LinkedIn influencer, with approximately 30,000 followers. Her commitment to the digital realm is evident through her Twitter presence since 2011, showcasing her longevity and engagement on the platform.
This webinar will delve into the influence of social media on human interactions. We will explore the psychological, social, and emotional effects of using platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more. By examining real-world examples and research findings, we'll provide a comprehensive understanding of how social media impacts our relationships and interpersonal communication.
- Introduction to the rise of social media and its global impact
- The psychology behind social media addiction and its consequences
- Exploring the positive aspects of social media on human connections
- Discussing the challenges and pitfalls, such as cyberbullying and misinformation
- Strategies for using social media mindfully and fostering meaningful connections
Course Level - All levels
Who Should Attend
By attending this webinar, you'll gain a deep understanding of the complex relationship between social media and human interactions and learn practical strategies to navigate this digital landscape effectively.
Why Should You Attend
- Gain insights into how social media has reshaped the way we connect with others
- Learn about the potential benefits and pitfalls of social media in human interactions
- Explore practical tips for using social media mindfully to enhance, rather than hinder, your relationships
- The rapid rise of social media platforms has transformed how people communicate and interact with each other
- Social media has become an integral part of our daily lives, affecting relationships, communication patterns, and even mental health
- Understanding the implications of this shift is crucial for individuals and society as a whole