Surviving Avalanche Email
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on time management and team productivity in the workplace. With over 25 years of teaching and coaching time management and over 15 years of specializing in Microsoft Outlook training, she specializes in combining the power of time management with the technology tool of Microsoft Outlook to help individuals “get it all done” in less time. She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute (www.WorkplacePower.com) and has educated managers with her proven time management and Microsoft Outlook productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
Karla’s time management with Microsoft Outlook workbook, “Have More Day at the End of Your Day”, is a valuable guide for anyone wanting to know how to use the power of technology to leave work on time. She is the author of “101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals,” writes a monthly informational newsletter, maintains a blog, and has authored many articles for digital information sites and magazines.
Is managing your Inbox and digging out from an avalanche of email a full-time job? Then sign up for this webinar and learn how to survive the heavy load of tasks and the constant stream of trivia that arrives via email. You will gain insight into how to work from a clean Inbox and how to reduce what flows into your Inbox while expediting email processing. Outlook provides many Inbox features that can help you organize, sort and prioritize email – enabling you to stay on top of urgent tasks and project deadlines.
You’ll get easily implementable tips for processing email in Outlook that can save you precious minutes every day and help you leave work on time.
If you are serious about surviving the arduous burden of cleaning out your Inbox every day, register for this webinar and learn email secrets that will put you in control.
Most workers are judged by their output and output can be slow if you are not savvy about processing the avalanche of email in your Inbox. When you are under pressure to perform, don’t get stalled by answering and responding to a burdensome number of emails. This webinar will help you:
- Gain control over your Inbox
- Preserve personal integrity by responding to email in a timely manner
- Be empowered to keep up with emails marked Urgent or Take Action
- Work from a clean Inbox on a regular basis
Once you gain control of the Inbox and learn how to process email in a timely manner, the perception of you as a true professional in the organization will increase.
Survive the email avalanche sent to you by learning how to produce real results when processing your Inbox. You’ll learn techniques for organizing email entering your Inbox, get ideas on how to effectively use a variety of Inbox views and benefit from instruction on:
- Expanded click and drag techniques
- Innovative ways to use signatures
- Conversation features such as “Ignore,” “Clean Up” and Junk mail settings
- Grouping conversation topics with “Show As Conversations”
- Voting buttons to gather preferences
- Quick steps to automate the routine
- Customizing column headings
- Clear your Inbox every day
- Handle work assigned to you via email
- Use reminders effectively
- Set up categories to visually sort emails
- Organize and search for emails you need to keep
- Automatically move email to selected folders
- Use the Rules Wizard effectively
You’ll work faster and smarter and have time left to focus on your workload.