Strategies and Tactics to Achieve Balance
David is a professional speaker, executive coach, and author. His unique experience and expertise include the military, academia, and business. DGR has “been there and done that.”
- Fighter pilot in the USAF, 208 combat missions, DFC
- Founder & CEO of three companies
- Best-selling author:
- The CEO Code
- Idiot’s Guides: Management Skills
- Regional Manager & Management Advisory Council, Merrill Lynch
- Commercial & residential real estate developer
- MBA in finance from California State University
- Studied with Peter Drucker at Claremont Graduate University
- An adjunct instructor at six colleges in the Southwest United States
- Lived & worked in Europe for three years and in Asia for one
David has an uncanny ability to relate, cut through the fog, and gently share new alternatives that work. Scores of sophisticated, successful, and sincere executives have enjoyed and profited from DGR’s guidance.
There is a huge difference between strategy and tactics, we will discuss and define both. It all starts with you defining your WHY for living. Then build a strategy to implement your why. Next comes assessing all of the areas of your personal and business life. You will love the tools we use to do this. Finally comes the crafting of tactics to implement your strategy at the granular level of daily activities.
Balance is one of the most misunderstood concepts in personal development. No one can clearly define balance for another person. It has to be determined by the individual. Lack of balance ensures destruction.
- Strategy and Tactics
- Personal and Professional Goal setting
- Practical behavior plans and tools for implementation
Course Level - Advanced to Intermediate
Who Should Attend
Leaders and influencers will gain the most benefit from this webinar.
Why Should You Attend
Everyone can benefit from this webinar. However, only a few will bother to attend. Those who attend will fit best who manage and influence others, CEOs, Presidents, Managers, and Supervisors. We will have a business focus as we strive for balance in the life of the busy, high-achieving executive.
You will receive profound philosophical ideas to implement as well as very simple and practical tools that make it painfully obvious for you to determine if you are in or out of balance and helpful tools to help you master how to correct your behavior.