Strategic Accounts Receivable Management
Revenue Management Associates (RMA) helps companies optimize their use of trade credit to increase revenue and margin, control exposure to bad debt, improve cash flow, and reduce operational cost
- 30 years experience in Invoice to Cash solutions development working in a broad range of industries with over 250 clients.
- Author of Accounts Receivable Management Best Practices published by John Wiley
- B. S. Business Administration from the University of Connecticut, MBA in Finance from The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College.
Strategic AR Management is today’s AR Management with its focus on the customer experience and driving revenue. Other benefits such as lower operating costs, shorter cycle times, and improved cash flow are also realized.
This is accomplished by the following actions/programs:
- Define, agree and articulate a Corporate AR Strategy that is harmonized with the firm’s Go-To-Market Strategy
- Review risk vs revenue models especially with new markets & customers
- Establish better control over net pricing (vs unauthorized discounts)
- Increase productivity by 50 – 70% and improve response times via leading technologies such as robotic automation, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and e-commerce (digital vs paper, high use of portals 24/7).
- Ensure Order Processing’s customer facing elements are a major beneficiary of increased automation.
- Ensure foundation Order to Cash transactional processes are Best Practice.
- Definition of Strategic AR Management
- Providing Exceptional Customer Experience
- Driving Revenue Growth
- Increasing Margins
- Achieving Ultra-efficiency
- Increasing Cash Flow
Who Should Attend
Members of the Finance community responsible at some level, for managing a firm’s AR asset (CFO’s, Controllers, Treasurers, Credit Directors/Managers)
Why Should Attend
- The benefits your firm is missing by settling for Transactional vs Strategic management of AR
- The principles of implementing Strategic Management of AR
Historically, AR Management has been a backroom function focused on minimizing bad debt expense and browbeating customers into paying on time. Incremental revenue from existing and new customers, market segments and geographies is often constrained by over-cautious bad debt risk avoidance and old-line thinking. I call this Transactional AR Management.
However, your AR Management approach can be Strategic vs Transactional, designed to:
- Drive revenue and margin growth
- Provide an excellent customer experience
- Operate at ultra-efficiency
- Manage bad debt risk and cash flow properly
In today’s competitive markets, can any customer-facing department in your firm afford NOT to be Strategic with a laser focus on:
- The customer and
- Driving revenue and margin?
Join our webinar and learn the principles of Strategic AR Management. This will enable you to estimate the incremental benefits available to your company, and the fundamentals of implementing it.