Rewards and Recognition Retaining Your Best Employees in Turbulent Times
Bob Verchota is the owner and senior consultant for RPVerchota& Associates, a consulting firm providing services to clients who seek to align their business and employees, creating successful outcomes and excellent work environments. After 30+ years in Human Resources senior leadership roles and teaching both undergraduate and graduate courses in Leadership and Organizational Development, Bob transitioned to using his experience and skills in consulting.
Mr. Verchota provides solutions to companies for a wide variety of HR issues including training and development, compensation, compliance, policy development, performance management, employee relations and managing change from mergers and acquisitions to project-specific disruptions of the status quo.
Bob has an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, a graduate degree in Healthcare Administration, and doctoral work (ABD) in Organizational Development. He is a lifetime Senior Professional in Human Resources.
This webinar has been approved for 1.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
For any further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
An engaged workforce is a major competitive advantage for any business. It is clear that engaged workers work harder, produce more, generate greater profits, have more satisfied customers, have fewer attendance issues, and are better in almost every regard. Yet about two-thirds of employees are NOT engaged. That is a problem and an opportunity.
Simply put, employee engagement is the extent to which employees feel passionate about their jobs, are committed to the organization, and put discretionary effort into their work. Who wouldn’t benefit from a highly engaged workforce?
The good news is that we can create work environments that foster and enhance employee engagement and the result is improved business outcomes at every level. This webinar will reveal the factors that enhance and detract from employee engagement and give tangible ideas for improving your work environment and how Boosting Morale can help Reduce Turnover and increase performance.
- 146 Retention Strategies
- 73 Best Practices for Creating an Engaged Workforce
- What is engagement and why it matters?
- The outcomes of an engaged workforce
- The difference between satisfaction, happiness, and engagement
- Understand benefits for the business and the individual
- Foundational factors are necessary for engagement to be possible
- Factors that disengage employees and addressing “burnout”
- Strategies for creating an engaged workforce
- The power of coaching and its link to engagement
- Why compensation isn’t the answer
- The link to vision, mission, and values
- How management is a major barrier to engagement
- Leadership competencies that influence engagement and mistakes to avoid
- Re-igniting enthusiasm
Who Should Attend
- Senior leadership
- Leaders responsible for work culture
- HR Directors and generalists
- Supervisors, and team leaders
- Board members
Why Should You Attend
Workforce engagement is a critical business imperative that impacts virtually every level of business success. Quite simply, companies with engaged workforces tend to succeed and thrive where those whose workforces are not engaged to tend to languish.