Resilience: Enthusiasm IS The Difference – Kindness Matters To Overcome Pandemic Fatigue And Reenergize Your Team
As an international event speaker, coach, MC, and author, Bruce Lee brings the experience of solid business leadership and entrepreneur /ownership background from a good cross-section of the industry for 40 + years.
- Charter Bank branch management and Alberta Manager for the VISA credit card Division of a Canadian Bank
- Senior marketing representative for a fully integrated Canadian oil and gas company, charged with increasing market share and building new service stations
- Senior executive recruiter with an office in England
- Owned, managed, and operated a 24 hour day, 365 days a year retail convenience store and gas bar business
- As an implementation and marketing specialist for Custom Learning Systems, he enjoys working with health care clients all across North America and is developing a new platform that supports immediate patient feedback with their caregivers
- On a personal note, he is very active at the Board level in community and sports organizations, manages successful election campaigns, and is a regular blood donor - 516 times and still counting!
Bruce has been providing education keynotes, workshops, and webinars all across North America full-time for the past 30 years. Bruce is passionate about working with individuals and organizations to get the results they need to grow their careers and enhance their business success. He shares practical, real-life examples of the most current topics people need, and each presentation includes a variety of complimentary additional resources, articles, and tools to support the content and measure skill levels. Recent clients include health care organizations, education systems, accounting, and CEO groups.
The focus is always on improving engagement and teambuilding with the added value of aligning corporate strategy to create high-performance employees. The results are increased productivity for individuals, departments, and organizations; higher profitability; and increased customer and client satisfaction. Above all, the intent of every presentation is to ensure implementation of the ideas and strategies to move people ahead with a realizable return on their education event investment.
In 2016 Bruce published his first book: Why Trust Me? Making Trust Your Competitive Edge. A free PDF version of this book is one of the many complimentary resources Bruce offers at the conclusion of every webinar. There is also a very special series of complementary resources offered if you are in health care, be it a hospital, clinic, long-term care, or an Association.
This webinar has been approved for 1.50 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
For any further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Understand what really motivates employees - and then support it. Identify the 5 fundamental qualities of leadership that inspire, motivate and support a vibrant workforce. Know the top two causes of employee turnover and how to eliminate them. See just how important these soft skills of recognition, appreciation, and an ability to set high expectations are in getting employees fully engaged. Introduce a greater level of personal growth and individual acknowledgment. Create an improved sense of ownership to company goals, identify and adopt what motivates people at work to perform at their best. Learn to take charge of your daily performance by going from being reactive to being proactive. Develop a “Take Charge” attitude of your career, by bringing out and enhance everyone’s talents and strengths. Improve working relationships and productivity. Generate an attitude of employee enthusiasm. Create an awareness of the importance of client perception of “quality”. The bottom line: any staff and clients who don’t get any tangible encouragement and recognition from you, become someone else’s employee and customer.
“What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t even happened yet.” - Anne Frank
- Learn the power behind Enthusiasm and the 10 Steps to becoming enthusiastic
- See how to take charge of your influence, power and why it is an attitude that matters
- Adopt the three ways to develop your personal power and how to deliver “The Greatest Management Principle” that retains and empowers employees
- Understand how to "S.A.M.it" in order to inspire and grow people
- Set high expectations - Appreciation is key - Making a difference
- Learn how to make a commitment to excellence
- Hear the story of the value of first impressions and a smile!
- Check out the 10 Techniques to Empower and Motivate
- Take the test on self-perception and professional success attributes
Course Level - Intermediate
Why Should You Attend
This is an inspired look at how to put the power of attitude and excellence to work for you that will accelerate your professional career, improve your personal life and speed your journey to excellence. This session identifies exactly what it is that separates the average employee from the superstar. You will learn the traits, skills, habits, and behaviors that motivate anyone you work with, to a higher level of contribution and subsequent success. It is impression management, awareness of the image you are presenting to others. A benefit to this, done consistently, will increase personal productivity by up to 40%, improve client retention, and develop a long term, desirable reputation. These career-building strategies will help you identify, develop, and grow employees' present and potential strengths. Desired high achievement is created by recognition, a fun attitude, and by how people are communicated to, and supported. Productivity, accountability, creativity, and morale will improve! This is how you use your influence, behavior, and performance over heavy-handed authority.
“You can always become the person you would have liked to be.” - Napoleon Hill
How we communicate affects everyone. Great communication, great results, poor communication, poor results. It is absolutely vital for you to be able to retain, inspire and empower your employees, and that comes by setting the example of what a great attitude and behavior looks like. When everyone takes charge of their influence and power, everyone wins. It is good to feel good about yourself and your associates. This will help them develop a commitment by everyone for quality service, establish a mentality of "Continuous Improvement" and anchor in a greater level of personal growth and individual acknowledgment.
BONUS Measurement Tools for You:
- Self- assessment tools review
- Rating Your Soft Skill Leadership Attributes
- Rating Your Leadership Empowerment Skills
- Coaching Skills Self-Assessment
- Digital copy of Bruce Lee's book: “Why Trust Me? Making Trust Your Competitive Edge”