Outlook Pro Tricks: Inbox, Search Folders, Tasks And Calendar
Date : 04 June 2019
Time : 11 : 00 AM EST
Duration : 60 Minutes
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on time management and team productivity in the workplace. With over 25 years of teaching and coaching time management and over 15 years of specializing in Microsoft Outlook training, she specializes in combining the power of time management with the technology tool of Microsoft Outlook to help individuals “get it all done” in less time.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute (www.WorkplacePower.com) and has educated managers with her proven time management and Microsoft Outlook productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
Karla’s time management with Microsoft Outlook workbook, “Have More Day at the End of Your Day”, is a valuable guide for anyone wanting to know how to use the power of technology to leave work on time.
She is the author of “101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals,” writes a monthly informational newsletter, maintains a blog, and has authored many articles for digital information sites and magazines.
Save time! Become at Outlook professional user by attending this webinar and learning tricks, tips, and techniques to help you process work at a faster speed.
If you are using Outlook only for email, for calendar appointments and meetings, you are leaving about 85% of the power of Microsoft Outlook untouched and untapped. Attend this webinar, learn to use advanced Outlook features and you’ll be on the path to greater productivity and achievement.
Discovering the advanced features of Outlook by accident on your own is possible but it is a waste of your valuable time. By attending this webinar, you can take control of this tool and learn to program Outlook to do what you want it to do to facilitate your work.
Microsoft Outlook is a powerful, comprehensive software tool because it combines email, a calendar, and a task list. You’ll be shown not only advanced features but learn the benefits of those features from a time management viewpoint.
The goal is to make your professional life more productive and fulfilling as you gain the ability to get more done in less time. Let the advanced feature of Outlook be your partner in tackling 21st-century work overload.
You will conquer your task list in record time as you learn advanced Outlook techniques and how to:
- Use the features in the expanded Ribbon in these Outlook folders: Inbox, Calendar, and Tasks
- Distinguish between the To-Do List, the To-Do Bar, and Tasks
- Program options in the File tab for the Inbox and Calendar
- Implement Categories to organize information and push productivity
- Work from Single Line Layout
- Use the Field Chooser to customize columns headings to display the information you need
- Enable the Quick Access Toolbar, giving you instant access to Outlook commands
- Designate an infinite number of Quick Steps to save time when processing repetitive actions in the Inbox
- Flag messages with a single keyboard stroke
- Save time composing emails with Quick Parts
Whether you love Outlook or hate Outlook, it is here to stay in the business world. When you attend this webinar, you will get tips and techniques that the novice user does not know exist. Implementing what you are taught will take your Outlook use to new levels and place you in an elite circle of achievers.
During the action-packed hour, we spend together; solid time management principles will be refreshed and infused into the Outlook.
Bonus information includes how to:
- Move information between Outlook folders using easy click and drag techniques
- Plan work forward so nothing slips through the cracks
- Distinguish between a Daily Task and a Master Task List using simple Outlook features
- Speaker: KARLA BRANDAU
- Webinar Code: KABR-0010