Outlook For Finance Professionals
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on time management and team productivity in the workplace. With over 25 years of teaching and coaching time management and over 15 years of specializing in Microsoft Outlook training, she specializes in combining the power of time management with the technology tool of Microsoft Outlook to help individuals “get it all done” in less time. She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute (www.WorkplacePower.com) and has educated managers with her proven time management and Microsoft Outlook productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
Karla’s time management with Microsoft Outlook workbook, “Have More Day at the End of Your Day”, is a valuable guide for anyone wanting to know how to use the power of technology to leave work on time. She is the author of “101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals,” writes a monthly informational newsletter, maintains a blog, and has authored many articles for digital information sites and magazines.
As a finance professional, if you want to get more done in less time and stay on top of your closeout deadlines every month, sign up for this webinar and learn the details of using Microsoft Outlook for increased productivity. Microsoft Outlook is a critical partner for your financial software and it deserves specific instruction to take advantage of the productivity benefits of little-known Outlook features.
As a finance professional, you know how much the Outlook software costs to install on every computer and if you are using it only for email, you are leaving about 80-85 percent of the power of Outlook unused. This webinar teaches you how to use all of the Outlook features that can make you more efficient and effective.
From a production point of view, you will stop spinning your wheels on less important activities and start feeling more in control of all daily tasks and assignments. Using the principles taught in this webinar, you will work with competence and calmness that accompanies the new control you will have as you anticipate deadlines, finish tasks on time and clean out your Inbox!
Does this sound too good to be true? Becoming a more effective finance professional can become a reality as you implement the strategies taught in this webinar, letting the technology of Microsoft Outlook do the heavy lifting of your workload.
In this integrated approach to the Outlook folders, you will learn how to
- Use the Calendar to manage the daily workflow and keep track of sensitive deadlines
- Estimate the time tasks take and complete work in the set time frames
- Use the Tasks folder to organize assignments and projects
- Differentiate between the To-List, the To-Do Bar and Tasks
- Use Quick Steps and Quick Parts in the Inbox
- Set Categories to enable the sorting of information in all folders: Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and the Inbox
- Take advantage of click and drag techniques between folder
You will be given a tutorial on using the features of Microsoft Outlook to
- Prioritize tasks
- Log all assigned tasks
- Closeout your day and plan forward
A partner is valuable in any endeavor but especially in such a complex issue as productivity. You need a partner to keep you on track when interrupted, when distracted by miscellaneous thoughts that pop in your head, and when you have concentrated, taken a break and need to get back on track.
This is a “must attend” and “don’t miss” webinar for finance professionals and accountants who want to sharpen their work habits, prioritize for the highest value tasks, and use the power of Microsoft Outlook as a partner for triumphing over normal human inertia.
In this program, you will make Outlook your productivity partner as you learn how to
- Change daily time frames for optimal recording of detail
- Add an additional time zone
- Move tasks to future days
- Use the Quick Access Toolbar
- Take advantage of Voting Buttons
- Use the Calendar and Tasks in tandem for exceptional productivity
- Change column headings as needed to see critical information