Outlook: 17 Outlook Features That Give You SCREAMING Productivity
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on time management and Microsoft Outlook. For over twenty years she has taught her innovative productivity methods in top corporations such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America. Over 85% of the organizations who hire her, invite her back for repeat engagements. She has written 101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals and produced visual “How To” guides for Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, and 2016. She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.
This webinar is for individuals working in Outlook 2013, 2016 or 2019. Using the hidden features of Microsoft Outlook to its fullest extent makes you more productive. It’s like putting time – which is money – directly into your pocket instead of letting it trickle down the drain. You paid a great deal for the privilege of using Microsoft Outlook – why not wring every dollar you can out of it? The tips, tricks, and secrets taught in this webinar will figuratively speaking, put dollars in your pocket as you get more done in less time, meet deadlines, and produce stellar results.
You will conquer your task list in record time as you learn advanced Outlook techniques and how to:
- Use the features in the expanded ribbon in these Outlook folders: Mail, Calendar, Tasks
- Distinguish between the To-Do List, the To-Do Bar, and Tasks
- Program options in the File tab for the Inbox and Calendar
- Implement Categories to organize information and push productivity
- Work from Single Line Layout
- Use the Field Chooser to customize columns headings to display the information you need
When you attend this webinar, you will get tips and techniques that the novice user does not know exist. Implementing what you are taught will take your Outlook use to new levels and place you in an elite circle of achievers.
During the action-packed hour, we spend together, you will learn how to:
- Choose preferences for the Quick Access Toolbar
- Coordinate the Inbox with Tasks and Calendar
- Become proficient at using the Rules Wizard
- Set next steps for follow-ups in the Reminders window
- Use Quick Parts
- Set up Quick Steps
- Keep track of task deadlines
- Use signatures for repetitive information
- Plan workflow in the calendar
- Focus on output by using the Tasks and Calendar in tandem
- Set up additional Task folders for important projects
- Use Sort, Filter, and Other Setting and Conditional Formatting in Tasks
- Customize your Inbox with 5 nifty tricks
- Use Voting Buttons
Course Level - Intermediate and Advanced
Who Should Attend
This webinar benefits anyone who is serious about getting the most out of the technology of Microsoft Outlook including these teams:
- Office Managers and their Assistants
- Finance and Accounting Teams
- Human Resource Professionals
- Managers at all levels of the organization
- Training & Development Teams
- Information Technology Teams
- Project Managers
- Project Teams
Why Should You Attend
If you are using Outlook only for email and for calendar appointments and meetings, you are leaving about 85% of the power of Microsoft Outlook untouched and untapped. Attend this webinar, learn to use these 15 advanced Outlook features and you’ll be on the path to greater productivity and achievement. Not only will you be shown advanced features, but you’ll learn the benefits of those features from a time management viewpoint.
Discovering these 15 advanced features of Outlook by accident on your own is possible but it is a waste of your valuable time. By attending this webinar, you can take control of this tool and learn to program Outlook to do what you want it to do to facilitate your work. Let these 15 advanced features of Outlook be your partner in tackling 2021’s workload.
Microsoft Outlook is a powerful, comprehensive software tool because it combines email, a calendar, tasks, and contact records. By using it, the goal is to make your professional life more productive and fulfilling as you gain the ability to focus on high payoff tasks and get more done in less time exactly what these 15 tips will do for you.