Mastering Chart And Graph Essentials In Excel
Roman’s professional and relaxed style reflects his thorough understanding of adult learning principles and is demonstrated through his diverse range of classroom, seminar, workshop, and online delivery services and instructional materials.
With Microsoft Certifications in Excel and Word, he has mastered over 2500 topics to advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Publisher. He also recently added Office 365, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Outlook Web Application, and Office Online to his online courses portfolio. Roman has qualifications in Frontline Management, Accounting, Training, and Assessment and is certified in Six Sigma business improvement methodology.
trained over 15,000 students and authored a wide range of complex
reports, training, and procedural documentation, Roman has demonstrated a
strong ability in written communication, change management, and
With 16 chart types in MS Excel including the new funnel chart, there are many choices to present information in a clear, engaging, and professional manner. Each chart type has up to 7 sub-chart variations plus a massive range of formatting options and variations. Maximize your use of this powerful Excel feature and take data analysis and interpretation to an effective and appealing level, helping your audience visualize and understand your information, research, and analysis.
Charts emphasize key information and trends, make data presentation more convincing, and can provide a far clearer and more concise way of presenting information than displaying a bulk of numerical data and tables. Understand this impressive capability of Excel and how you can create charts in seconds, “working smarter .. not harder”!
- Correct data setup for charting
- Create a new chart from scratch
- Chart sheet Vs embedded chart
- Professional chart formatting
- Resize, reposition and delete a chart
- Add and manage chart elements
- Adjust axis scale and elements
- Change layouts
- Switch row and column orientation
- Add a data table with the legend
- Stack pictures in column graphs
- Create Sparkline charts
- Add chart annotations and graphics
- Link a chart heading to your table
- Link a chart into Word or PowerPoint
- Print charts
- Quick Analysis feature
Course Level - Intermediate
Who Should Attend
Anyone seeking to significantly boost profits, competitive advantage, productivity, job satisfaction, and effective use of their technology. This webinar is for students with foundational knowledge and skills in Excel who wish to take advantage of the higher-level functionality in Excel.
Why Should You Attend
- Boost profit, efficiency, and productivity
- Achieve more in less time with higher quality results
- Improve job satisfaction, team performance and professionalism