Managing A Chaotic Workplace - the 2 ‘Must-Do’s’ to a More Engaged and Productive Workplace Culture”
Date : 11 December 2018
Time : 01 : 00 PM EST
Duration : 90 Minutes
International event speaker, MC, and author, Bruce Lee brings the experience of a solid business background from a good cross-section of an industry:
- Branch management / special projects for a major Canadian Bank
- Alberta Manager for the VISA credit card Division of the Bank
- Senior marketing representative for a fully integrated Canadian oil and gas company
- Senior consultant for an executive recruiting company
- Partner and then owner of a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year retail convenience store and gas bar business.
- Director of Service Development and special projects consultant for a healthcare-focused international training company. This company won the 2017 Alberta Export Award for Professional Development for their specific healthcare success education processes.
Bruce has a passion for providing education keynotes, workshops and webinars all across North America full time, for the past 28 years with a full utilization and implementation of zeal. He enjoys working with individuals and organizations to help them get the results they need to grow their careers and enhance their business success.
The intent of every presentation is to ensure implementation of the ideas and strategies to move people ahead with a realizable return on their education event investment.
Bruce is a newly published author of the book: Why Trust Me? Making Trust Your Competitive Edge.
Work can be chaotic and seem out of control. Constant demands on you to do more with less, take on new responsibilities, clean up old projects, create new products for the marketplace, update the marketing materials, support and discipline employees, and learn all the ins and outs of social media… and the list goes on. The question is, how do you get control and stay on top of it all. In this information loaded session, you will get the answer to the steps and tools to re-invigorate you and support a productive, motivated and highly effective workplace environment. This combines the best of time management with the most critical templates, along with the best attributes of leadership that focus on creating results. The bottom line - moving careers ahead by doing the right things - at the right time.
#1 – How to Get Control of Your Day, Life & Career - Time Management
Tackle your #1 problem – lack of enough time. This is how to stay focused when everything and everyone around you is not on track to complete assignments on time
- Learn why employees are not productive and how to eliminate that bottleneck
- Use a simple template to identify your real priorities, the most important tasks you should be focused on, and identify the time wasters that rob you of productivity
- Adopt the habits and strategies of top business leaders that create the most results
- Learn to stay organized by controlling meetings and having measurable goals
- Understand the real value and power of ‘Prime Time’ and "To Do" lists
#2 - Understand how to engage and empower everyone to maximum productivity through the process called: S.A.M.
Learn the traits of successful leaders that drive their success and utilize the four templates that guarantee you will engage, motivate, grow, and support every employee.
- Learn why people leave an employer and the antidote to those reasons
- Be introduced to four of the self-test tools that will help you find you and your employees strengths where they can then contribute their best
- Learn the power behind the one word that has the greatest impact on everyone
Bonus: Receive four concise checklists to drive personal productivity and corporate growth
Complimentary Resources: There are six provided at the conclusion of the webinar that supports the content, from e-books to a coaching call
Who Should Attend
Anyone who has a time management challenge and wants to accelerate the growth of their company, staff and themselves.
Please feel free to add to this as to titles you know work best for this leadership/productivity topic.
- Speaker: BRUCE LEE
- Webinar Code: BRLE-0002