Mail Merge Essentials In Word 2013 To 2016
Date : 25 January 2019
Time : 01 : 00 PM EST
Duration : 90 Minutes
Roman’s professional and relaxed style reflects his thorough understanding of adult learning principles and is demonstrated through his diverse range of classroom, seminar, workshop and online delivery services and instructional materials.
With Microsoft Certifications in Excel and Word, he has mastered over 2500 topics to advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Publisher. He also recently added Office 365, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Outlook Web Application and Office Online to his online courses portfolio.
Roman has qualifications in Frontline Management, Accounting, Training, and Assessment and is certified in Six Sigma business improvement methodology.
Having trained over 15,000 students and authored a wide range of complex reports, training, and procedural documentation, Roman has demonstrated strong ability in written communication, change management, and knowledge transfer.
Mail merge saves you significant time and effort, producing mass mailings and labels are much simplified, especially compared to the process of preparing individual letters or envelopes for many people.
One standard letter can be created and sent to a huge range of recipients without having to manually add each name and address.
MS Word "mail merge" creates personalized letters, emails, envelopes or mailing labels for mass mailings from a template taking address and contact information automatically from a list in Word, Excel, Access, Outlook or external databases.
Add tables, styling, color, and graphics and other elements created in Word or dynamically linked from other MS Office applications. Any styling or visual element that you incorporate directly into your main document appears in each customized iteration of your merged result.
- update all letters simultaneously
- produce thousands of personalized letters
- labels or emails in minutes
- proofread just one document rather than hundreds or thousands of documents
- filter and sort your recipient list –send only to people who meet your criteria
- save and reuse your standard letters
- use a single data source to eliminate re-typing errors
Who Should Attend
Anyone seeking to significantly boost profits, competitive advantage, productivity, job satisfaction and effective use of their technology.
Why Should Attend
- Boost profit, efficiency, and productivity
- Achieve more in less time with higher quality results
- Improve job satisfaction, team performance, and professionalism
- Speaker: ROMAN KONDRATIUK
- Webinar Code: ROMK-0003