Lookup Function Essentials In Excel 2013 to 2016
Roman’s professional and relaxed style reflects his thorough understanding of adult learning principles and is demonstrated through his diverse range of classroom, seminar, workshop and online delivery services and instructional materials.
With Microsoft Certifications in Excel and Word, he has mastered over 2500 topics to advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Publisher. He also recently added Office 365, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Outlook Web Application and Office Online to his online courses portfolio. Roman has qualifications in Frontline Management, Accounting, Training, and Assessment and is certified in Six Sigma business improvement methodology.
Having trained over 15,000 students and authored a wide range of complex reports, training, and procedural documentation, Roman has demonstrated strong ability in written communication, change management, and knowledge transfer.
When it comes to dynamically look up and retrieving information from small or huge tables of data Lookup functions can elevate you to a new world of accuracy, productivity and time savings in Excel.
To work efficiently with lookup functions you must start with clear understanding, good habits, and application of correct structure and syntax.
This course effectively teaches lookup techniques and demonstrates practical examples, providing the perspective you need to understand the depth and scope of these functions.
Gaining this knowledge is a fundamental and highly marketable skill set in Excel and is vital in a wide range of professions and fields including accounting, financial analysis, government and business administration.
Understand the power of Excel and get the most out of your software investment.
- Creating named ranges
- Understanding VLOOKUP
- Examples of using VLOOKUP
- Create a VLOOKUP table
- Understand absolute references in VLOOKUP functions
- VLOOKUP to find an approximate match
- VLOOKUP to find an exact match
- Link VLOOKUP to external data
- Cleansing data for common VLOOKUP issues
- Performing calculations with VLOOKUP
- Use the Insert Function technique to create lookup functions
- Using HLOOKUP
- Formula Auditing with lookup functions
Who Should Attend
Anyone seeking to significantly boost profits, competitive advantage, productivity, job satisfaction and effective use of their technology.
Why Should Attend
- Boost profit, efficiency, and productivity
- Achieve more in less time with higher quality results
- Improve job satisfaction, team performance, and professionalism