Lockdown: Curse or Blessing
Willi Ramseier is currently the owner and director of QVRAM GmbH of Basel, Switzerland. As an expert in quality assurance, system validation, risk awareness and management, Ramseier is a reputed trainer, mentor, and Quality Compliance officer. Previously at Hoffman-La Roche, he now consults across Europe, including as a Process-Validation Expert at Synthes-DePuy-Johnston & Johnston Switzerland and as Quality Consultant and CSV advisor and GxP Workshop Trainer for a CROs in Cologne and Dresden. He also is a teacher and lead auditor for ISO9001:2015.
First you have to understand the “new” employees and their requirements. Will show you what has changed and why people changed.
Secondly, connections and dependencies of company’s strategy, business processes and quality management.
Third part is about a process that should be started ASAP by the management. Why now and by you.
The beneficial side effects when that process is finished, also for management! (CAPA system, MIS, contingency plans)
- Overview and Definitions
- Why people changed and what are their requirements
- People don’t leave jobs; they get away from unhealthy work- environment
- Why a QMS (quality management system) is of great value to understand connections and dependencies
- Will show what will do as an auditor. How difficult it is for any employee to answer questions
- Which actions should be planned to change organized and long-term sustainability?
- Fixing the (CA)PA system and the new contingency plans
Course Level - Management at all levels needs the information stored in a QMS for their MIS (management information system), the CAPA system, and contingency plans. Any head of department or business process owner has to check their information in the QMS to verify and keep them up to date, at regular intervals.
Who Should Attend
- Management at all levels
- Heads and Leads of departments and teams
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Process owner
- Clinical trial and medical device Professionals
Why Should You Attend
This lockdown can be a curse when complaining about it or trying hard to get back to how it was before. To a “normal” way of working. It is definitely a blessing when used to your advantage; as a manager, head of a department, or team leader.
You have three big questions to answer:
- Are your business processes in need of a change?
- Was your contingency plan good and what does your new one looks like? Is the coming shortage of well-trained employees an action in this plan?
- What happens when top management changes a company’s strategy (will most likely happen)? Is there a process and every involved person trained?
If you like to hear of a process on how to create an advantage, based on my 50 years of experience, then this is your webinar.
With the COVID-19 virus lockdown, lots of companies had to reduce their staff, let them work from home, or even made some redundant. There is no going back, this pandemic is a gateway to a new time. Are you ready?