Leave Work on Time with Microsoft Outlook
Duration : 60 MINUTES
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on time management and team productivity in the workplace. With over 25 years of teaching and coaching time management and over 15 years of specializing in Microsoft Outlook training, she specializes in combining the power of time management with the technology tool of Microsoft Outlook to help individuals “get it all done” in less time. She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute (www.WorkplacePower.com) and has educated mangers with her proven time management and Microsoft Outlook productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
Karla’s time management with Microsoft Outlook workbook, “Have More Day at the End of Your Day”, is a valuable guide for anyone wanting to know how to use the power of technology to leave work on time. She is the author of “101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals,” writes a monthly informational newsletter, maintains a blog, and has authored many articles for digital information sites and magazines.
What if you could leave the office on time every night with a calm feeling that you are in control of your tasks and deadlines, leaving you space for your personal life?
You can leave work on time if you attend this webinar, internalize the principles taught and augment the way you use Microsoft Outlook by using the time management features that will be demonstrated. Attend and learn how to pack your day with greater productivity by using Outlook to organize your appointments, meetings and private work time. You’ll be equipped to take control of important work details and stay on top of coming deadlines.
The tips and tricks for using Microsoft Outlook presented in the webinar take you beyond using Outlook as an email tool or as a way to keep track of your appointments and meetings. Email in Outlook is only about 15% of the power of the software. This webinar will teach you to synergistically use the Inbox, Tasks and Calendar so you can leave work on time with a calm feeling that your to-do list is under control.
You’ll learn the difference between hoping and dreaming you’ll be productive during the day to increase your productivity by estimating time frames for the completion of tasks then planning and prioritizing your daily workflow.
Don’t miss this life-changing webinar. Sign up your entire team and watch morale improve as team members work hard together during the day and walk out the door with you at the right time to find fulfilment in their personal lives.
- Use the Tasks folder
- Differentiate between the To-Do Bar and the Tasks folder
- Use the Outlook Calendar to pace daily productivity
- Prioritize and keep track of all assignments and goals
- Keep on top of all delegated initiatives
- Process work that comes in a “casual” email
- Use Outlook Today for keeping track of deadlines
- Close Out all tasks every day before you leave work
Who Should Attend
- Administrative personnel
- Team leaders and team members
- Project managers
- Managers at all levels
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel
- Employees who use Microsoft Outlook for just email
In this program, you and your team members will learn how to use the Outlook Calendar as a tool for
- Managing daily workflow, not just a way to keep track of appointments and meetings
- Estimating the time it will take you to complete a task
- Keeping track of project deadlines
- Ensuring you keep track of personal “life balance” activities
- Using Categories to help you sort information
You’ll also be given a tutorial on using Outlook Tasks to
- Prioritize tasks
- Create new folders for complex tasks
- Organize details of assigned tasks
- Capture all details of every project
- Log all tasks you have been assigned
- Ensure assignments do not slip through the cracks
- Speaker: KARLA BRANDAU
- Webinar Code: KABR-0002