Time Management Mastery
Don Phin has been an employment law attorney, business owner, workshop leader, and executive coach. After leaving his litigation career, he built HR That Works, which was used by 3,500 companies and sold to ThinkHR (now Mineral) in 2014 where he worked for two years as a VP. Today Don spends most of his time presenting, coaching, and on occasion, investigates workplace problems. Don lives in sunny Coronado, California.
It seems as if everyone is running 75 miles per hour today. Even if they are working from home! Most management level employees aren’t constricted to working 40 hours per week and often find themselves working 60 hours or more. This can only lead to burn out and resentment.
Don Phin has studied about time management for more than 20 years. Don has read more than a dozen books on time management, read about the history, science, and philosophy of time. He’s also written books about time and time management. In his program, Don will share insights that have helped him and his clients to be far more effective and productive in less time. The result is balance and job satisfaction.
- Knowing where your time goes
- Managing your calendar
- Managing those “gotta minutes”
- The Covey Time Quadrant
- Stay Focused
- Learning how to not overcommit yourself
- Stop doing something
- Protect your free time!
- How do you prepare for the tactical response to an Active Shooter and Civil Unrest?
- How do you train employees re your tactical response?
- What are the laws and regulations applicable to our planning and training?
- What is our liability exposure for NOT doing this right? For not doing it at all?
- How do you protect your reputation when the whole world watches you?
Course Level - Intermediate
who should attend
on your management and leadership team
Why Should You Attend
Most people feel overwhelmed by their circumstances. They work too many hours, stressed, burnt out, and exhausted. The solution is time management mastery where you are in control of your time, not other people, or circumstances. In this fast-moving program, Don Phin will share insights and very usable techniques to help you master your time!
Elon Musk said, “The most important decision I’ve had to make is what to do
with my time”. Time is all we’ve got and that’s why this program is so valuable