Get Organized with Outlook
Darienne is a professional life coach, speaker and productivity expert who has worked with teams and organizations for over 35 years. She brings a world of wisdom to her work. A native of Mississippi, her career has been in the tourism industry. She had the distinct honor of serving as the Director of Tourism for both the states of Mississippi and Louisiana. Darienne is respected as a dynamic speaker and storyteller who connects with her audience, leaving them inspired and entertained by messages that matter. She likes to read books, watch movies and enjoys a glass of red wine occasionally. She is married and lives between two great locations, Baton Rouge, LA and Ocean Springs, MS.
You have been issued Microsoft Outlook because it has so many great features for helping you manage your information, communications, schedules, and workload. Have you ever had any official training on how to use it? Without training, most users will plateau out on their own. Wouldn't it be better to learn how to use it effectively?
- How to use Microsoft Outlook to effectively manage tasks, follow-ups, and commitments
- How to easily create and sort a customized contact database
- Calendar tips and features that keep you focused and organized
- How to clean up the clutter in your inbox
- How to significantly reduce the number of emails you receive daily in your inbox
- How to set up an intuitive folder system
- Tons of time and hassle-free saving solutions
- How to never need to get the "file size limit" warning again
- How to significantly reduce the number of emails to your inbox each day
- How to set up a more intuitive folder system that makes filing and finding what you need faster
- How to use many of Outlook's automation features to put some of your workloads on auto-pilot
- Improve their speed and confidence in using Outlook
- Smarter email etiquette and best practices for improving both their communications and reputation
Who Should Attend
- Executive Assistants
- Human Resources
- Anyone who Regularly Uses Outlook
Why Should You Attend
You will learn tips and tricks that will make your day easier and give you back valuable time. Anyone that uses Outlook daily will benefit from this hands-on workshop. This is fast-paced - lots of information and provide something for the novice and tips for the pro.