Excel Fundamentals For Bankers
Roman’s professional and relaxed style reflects his thorough understanding of adult learning principles and is demonstrated through his diverse range of classroom, seminar, workshop, and online delivery services and instructional materials.
With Microsoft Certifications in Excel and Word, he has mastered over 2500 topics to advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Publisher. He also recently added Office 365, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Outlook Web Application, and Office Online to his online courses portfolio. Roman has qualifications in Frontline Management, Accounting, Training, and Assessment and is certified in Six Sigma business improvement methodology.
trained over 15,000 students and authored a wide range of complex
reports, training, and procedural documentation, Roman has demonstrated a
strong ability in written communication, change management, and
You can use Excel for basic tables, spreadsheets, calculations, and charts through powerful data management, PivotTables, professional graphs, and automation of repetitive tasks. Confident skills in this most popular and powerful Microsoft application are becoming an essential requirement in Banking, finance, business, government, and education sectors.
Gain a solid foundation to efficiently build your knowledge to work smarter, boost your work output, save significant time and produce outstanding professional results. To work effectively with Excel you must start with efficient habits and the application of correct proven techniques. This course effectively promotes a sound understanding of the Excel interface, diverse features, and capabilities incorporating hands-on practice, productivity tips, and shortcuts. Gaining this knowledge is a fundamental and highly marketable skill set in Excel and is vital in a wide range of professions and fields including Banking, accounting, financial analysis, government, and business administration.
- Know the Excel Screen Like an Expert
- Working with Cells and Ranges - Power Techniques
- Outline of the 450+ functions in Excel
- Insert Function-to simplify creating complex functions
- Key text functions – cleanse data from external sources
- Chart and graph essentials
- Understand PivotTables
- PivotTable Tools – Analyze and Design
- PivotTable Slicers to Filter Data and Charts
- Formula Auditing – trace and correct more complex functions
- Manage links between multiple workbooks
- Link information and graphics between Excel, Access, and other programs
- Hyperlink to other workbook cells, external files, and web pages
Course Level - Intermediate
Who Should Attend
Anyone seeking to significantly boost profits, competitive advantage, productivity, job satisfaction, and effective use of their technology. This webinar is for students with foundational knowledge and skills in Excel who wish to take advantage of the higher-level functionality in Excel.
Why Should You Attend
- Boost profit, efficiency, and productivity
- Achieve more in less time with higher quality results
- Improve job satisfaction, team performance, and professionalism