CONNECTION over COMPLACENCY - Strategies to Create Connection and Meaning in the Workplace
Trisha Miltimore is an International Speaker, Confidence Coach and Stress Consultant inspiring others to reach success AND fulfillment (at the same time). As a momma of four and multi-biz owner, Trish knows first hand the hardships and privileges of PURSUING YOUR PASSION including what it takes to ignite and maintain an attitude of success. She is highly focused on helping people and leaders learn how to transform personal and professional stress into a more “balanced” and healthy lifestyle. A curator of CURIOSITY + COURAGE Trisha teaches proven LifeTool Strategies and MindSet Tweaks to create a meaningful and connected life experience. Her down-to-earth style is refreshing. A profound storyteller, Trisha empowers people via a bold blend of inspiration, practical strategies & personal insights.
Wake up. Check Facebook. Emails. Text messages. Go to work. Get through the day. Come home. Cram as much as you can into the evening. Maybe make dinner. Maybe eat something on the run. Do the family thing. Go to bed. Catch up on texts and Facebook (procrastinate on emails). Wake up. REPEAT. Even though we have access to powerful tools of “connection” many people today are feeling isolated and STRESSED. The Daily Grind MindSet can be adversely affecting your employee’s job satisfaction and personal well being resulting in dangerous complacency. One of the most powerful ways to reduce complacency is to FOSTER CONNECTION and MEANING in the workplace. With over 8 hours a day spent “on the job” companies have a unique opportunity to be a space for interpersonal connection and growth. Yet too often this opportunity of engagement is missed. In this webinar, Trisha will guide you through the common DISCONNECTIONS people face today and how these disconnections impact job-readiness, discretionary effort, attitude, and safety in the workplace. You will be offered her top PRACTICAL connection strategies that you can bring back to your organization.
- A deeper understanding of the Common Disconnections affecting today's employee and how a lack of connection and meaning “on the job” and “off the job” affects workers well being and safety
- Learning how the Daily Grind MindSet can be so destructive to individual discretionary effort and strategies for leadership to move employee culture from “I have to” to “I get to”
- Strategies for increasing CONNECTION & MEANING in the workplace with a focus on the training and empowerment of middle management.
- How to reduce individual complacency via the three LifeTools of Curiosity, Courage, and Confidence
- MindSet Tweaks for transforming STRESS from a negative drain to a positive source of energy
Who Should Attend
If you are in the business of empowering people this webinar is for you. Effective leadership is a learned skill and this webinar offers LifeTools for increasing your confidence as a leader and helping to nurture leadership in others.