Business Writing for Results
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of the American Management Association where she trains communication skills.
Communicating through email is fast and convenient and there are rules and etiquette that should need to be followed otherwise it may give a bad impression about the sender to the recipient. After completing this course, you will have learned: how to manage emails, the principles or 'rules of thumb' to ensure professional, clear & effective emails.
The way you write and respond to emails and other documentation reveals much about your credibility and professionalism. It can make a difference between someone understanding your point of view, and be agreeing with you, or not. It can also make the difference between someone interpreting your message the way you intended, and completely misunderstanding you. Enhancing your credibility through written communication requires developing a reader-centered style that compels the reader to take action, whether it is through email or written proposals.
Business Writing for Results helps to learn how to confidently communicate via writing, to successfully achieve your goals.
- Email etiquette
2. Writing E-mails
- Addressing Your Message
- Grammar and Acronyms
- Use of attachments
- When to use CC/BCC/Forward/Reply to all/Urgent
- Subject Line
- Closing Signatures
3. Working with Words
- Common Spelling Mistakes jargon, grammar, and punctuation
4. Clarity in Your Writing Style - Concise
5. Organization Methods
- Use paragraphs to organize information
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for professionals at all levels who wish to obtain better results from their written business communication.
Why Should You Attend
- Communicate in a clear and concise fashion
- Utilize proven techniques to structure your thoughts
- Deal more effectively with email messages
- Learn efficient proofreading techniques
- Gain confidence in your writing style