10 Great Time Savers In Outlook 2013 And 2016
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on time management and team productivity in the workplace. With over 25 years of teaching and coaching time management and over 15 years of specializing in Microsoft Outlook training, she specializes in combining the power of time management with the technology tool of Microsoft Outlook to help individuals “get it all done” in less time.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute (www.WorkplacePower.com) and has educated managers with her proven time management and Microsoft Outlook productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
Karla’s time management with Microsoft Outlook workbook, “Have More Day at the End of Your Day”, is a valuable guide for anyone wanting to know how to use the power of technology to leave work on time.
She is the author of “101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals,” writes a monthly informational newsletter, maintains a blog, and has authored many articles for digital information sites and magazines.
Do you use Outlook just for email or do you use it as the headquarters for your daily planning and execution of tasks? Whichever way you use Outlook, you will want to take advantage of the 10 in-depth tips outlined in this webinar that will make you more efficient and effective every day of your life. You’ll learn how to save precious minutes throughout the day, setting you free to use those minutes in productive processing of work.
Outlook is a sophisticated program with many layers allowing for a rich depth of self-management and productivity - once you understand the time-saving benefits of Outlook features; you’ll turbo speed through tasks and retrieve information quickly. This webinar brings you 10 in-depth tips that will turn Outlook into a real workhorse for you.
With the robust tips given in this webinar, you will unlock the secrets of Microsoft Outlook and routinely use features you previously ignored.
In our economic environment, we are constantly asked to do more with less. If you are a person who is eager to increase your knowledge of Outlook’s time-saving features and how you can do more in less time, this is the webinar for you.
Attend, learn, and catapult yourself into a unique circle of elite achievers who make things happen.
In this dissected approach to the top 10 Outlook productivity features, you will learn how to:
- Implement keyboard shortcuts, increasing your processing speed
- Enable the Quick Access Toolbar, giving you instant access to Outlook commands
- Set up the Rules Wizard to organize emails and help you maintain a clean Inbox
- Designate an infinite number of Quick Steps to save time when processing repetitive actions
- Flag messages with a single keyboard stroke
- Save time composing emails with Quick Parts
- Set the Out-of-Office messages so you never have to worry about turning the message off and back on
- Searching for a variety of ways so retrieval of information is instantaneous, even in contacts and calendar items
- Move information between Outlook folders using easy click and drag techniques
- Plan work forward so nothing slips through the cracks
A partner is valuable in any endeavor but especially in such a complex issue as productivity. Microsoft Outlook is a partner who helps you work smarter and faster.
This is a “must attend” and “don’t miss” webinar for individuals who want to speed up the routine and repetitious facets of their day. Bonus features include:
- Setting Categories to enable the sorting of information in all folders: Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and the Inbox
- Taking advantage of Click and Drag techniques between folder
- Archiving tips