How to Achieve Flawless Execution
David's passion is helping executives create a masterpiece personally and professionally. That's why he wrote, "The CEO Code," a Best Seller on AMAZON. That success resulted in Penguin/Alpha Books asking David to write "IDIOT'S GUIDES: Management Skills" released in December 2014.
David has "been there & done that" in the military, academia, and business. His experience and expertise enable him to deliver for you:
- IMPACT - When you survive bullets and missiles on 208 combat missions as a USAF fighter pilot it gives you an edge, a focus and a "can do" attitude.
- RELEVANCE - Understanding people comes from knowledge, (MBA in Finance, grad work with Peter Drucker and years of university teaching.) Experience (Merrill Lynch, built three companies and coaching CEOs and executives.) Expertise (perpetual student, disciplined listener, and professional speaking for over 30 years + lots of practice.)
- RESULTS - 85% of David's new business comes from referrals. There is no higher tribute a client can give than to refer a friend or colleague. David is dedicated to getting you great results and he believes that is the best type of marketing.
Flawless execution is the ultimate practical behavior that the most successful companies strive to attain. The stories about Steve Jobs demanding perfection at Apple are legion. The quality and design excellence of Apple products is also common knowledge. This webinar will show you how to attain flawless execution without sacrificing people or human dignity.
Errors, mistakes, and oversights are some of the most expensive problems in business today. It doesn’t have to be a big problem if you commit to striving for flawless execution. Quality execution is not easy to attain but it is within reach if you make a serious commitment, apply lots of passion and of course, a plan.
Flawless execution is one of the most classic examples of where the energy, drive, and vision have to come from the top and filter down through the organization. Quality will not stand a chance without highly dedicated leadership. When the rank and file people within an organization get a vision of quality, excellence and they taste the thrill of achieving what is possible, they will become super dedicated to progress. On the other hand, when the leadership within the organization is not able to emotionally or behaviorally continue to set the example of excellence the best qualified and highest achievers will leave the organization.
Excellence will only thrive where leadership sets a positive, progressive and profitable example.
- What is flawless execution?
- How do you design a plan that is realistic?
- What about emotion and culture?
- Next comes the behavior patterns
- Practical mechanics that work with real people
- Getting and appreciating the right people
- Focus on feedback and followup
- Master the art of effective communication
- Become aware of, notice and reward positive & productive behaviors
Who Should Attend
- CEO, CFO, COO, etc.
- Vice Presidents
- Those being groomed for promotion