Harness Your Energy - Build Your Resilience Lessons To De-stress, Decompress and Engage More In Life
For 20 years, Beverly has used her S-O-S Principle™ with teams who want to control their reactions to stress, build resiliency against life’s challenges, and live fulfilling lives. Beverly works with teams and leaders to shift from stressed out to resilient, enabling them to be more engaged, productive, and healthy.
Success and longevity in our high-pressure-world hinges not
just on our knowledge, but also on our ability to recover and remain energized
during challenging situations and organizational changes. Research shows that
burnout and role overload are pervasive and that our mental health is at risk.
Resilient people know that the key to keeping healthy and productive is to
understand what engages and renews them.
Building resiliency allows us to bounce back after stressful situations, minimize the negative impact of that stress on our health, and feel more in control of our life. How do you stay healthy, boost energy, restore focus and bounce in the face of challenge and uncertainty?
- People who focus on positive mental health strategies will thrive through challenge and those who fail to build resiliency will struggle to be productive, service their customers, and be competitive.
- There is a mental health continuum that we all move along and it is dynamic as we experience stress, challenge and crisis.
- Success and longevity hinges not just on your knowledge and skills, but also on your ability to recover and remain energized during challenging situations
- Resilient people sustain successful performance and positive well-being in the face of adverse conditions.
- Resiliency is created and sustained through adaptability, a sense of purpose and vision, insight and problem-solving, and garnering support
- If the current reality is not ideal, move forward in creating your plan of action.
- Prevent the harmful effects stress has on your body and mind.
- Proactively implement the right plan for you before it impacts your health
- Generate actionable ideas to overcome challenges, restore energy, and gain more happiness, satisfaction and joy.
- Ask three simple questions in developing a meaningful and relevant Personal Resiliency Plan based on the S-O-S Principle to reduce stress and stress overload, and increase resiliency to deal with future changes and challenges.
- Understand the different types of resiliency strategies that can be performed throughout your day that can release the physical effects of stress, protect your mental health and enable you to relax more and feel better
- Recognize the early warning signs and symptoms that are signaling that you are at risk for health issues and burnout
- Proactively identify the various changes and challenges that are zapping energy and negatively impacting life, and putting you at risk for burnout and other mental health issues.
- Recognize the signs of positive mental health and effective coping strategies
Course Level - Intermediate
Why Should You Attend
The way in which we work and the environment that we work in, can cause exhaustion and burnout. Without the right resiliency tools, stress can build to a level that seems too difficult to handle and can leave you feeling depleted. These reactions can leave us exposed to a variety of illnesses and injuries or can take us away from our life goals.
Resiliency can be learned. Small shifts can have a major impact. With three simple questions, this interactive webinar helps you to choose the most effective strategies based on the S-O-S Principle™ that will allow you to bounce back after a stressful situation, minimize your negative stress symptoms and reactions, and engage fully in your life.
Focus will be on identifying positive opportunities, utilizing practical approaches and solutions, and integrating these resiliency strategies into your new reality. Discover how to effectively respond to challenges, cope through change, and garner more support, so that you can finally focus on living your best life.
Discover how to effectively communicate with your team as they respond to challenges, and cope through change. Create a communication strategy that ensures employees are clear about what is expected of them, and they receive regular, honest, and transparent updates. Learn to choose the most effective strategies that will help your team stay engaged, balance the uncertainty, and build resilience.