Get More Done in Less Time with Microsoft Outlook
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on time management and team productivity in the workplace. With over 25 years of teaching and coaching time management and over 15 years of specializing in Microsoft Outlook training, she specializes in combining the power of time management with the technology tool of Microsoft Outlook to help individuals “get it all done” in less time. She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute (www.WorkplacePower.com) and has educated managers with her proven time management and Microsoft Outlook productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
Karla’s time management with Microsoft Outlook workbook, “Have More Day at the End of Your Day”, is a valuable guide for anyone wanting to know how to use the power of technology to leave work on time. She is the author of “101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals,” writes a monthly informational newsletter, maintains a blog, and has authored many articles for digital information sites and magazines.
Do you need to get more done in less time? Have you been to time management training that did not deliver the results you wanted? Have you had Microsoft Outlook training from the IT department but you’re not sure how to use the features they showed you in a productive way?
Now there’s a practical, proven solution to every one of these issues.
This webinar, Get More Done in Less Time with Microsoft Outlook, infuses time management principles into the technology tool of Microsoft Outlook for a dramatic increase in productivity.
People who use Microsoft Outlook only for email and meetings or appointments are leaving about 85% of the productivity power of Microsoft Outlook unused. After you complete this webinar and internalize and implement the principles taught, you will be amazed that you will not regularly finish your daily to-do list, but you will have time to find new customers, create additional business opportunities, build lasting business relationships, start innovative projects or tackle a backlog of unfinished tasks – take your pick!
This webinar gives you the power to leverage your time & resources for outstanding career success.
After implementing the time and technology strategies in this webinar, you will know how to
- Use Microsoft Outlook as a productivity tool
- Evaluate your productivity on a daily basis
- Close out your day and plan forward in Microsoft Outlook
- Prioritize for effectiveness when overwhelmed
- Stay on top of deadlines
- Use little-known features of the Microsoft Outlook Inbox and Calendar to get more done in less time
- Discover Outlook Today
Who Should Attend
Every person who has Outlook installed on their desk and are spinning their wheels learning how to maneuver through the software. If you are listed below and even if you are not, sign up today and increase your ability to manipulate Outlook so it works for you and not the other way around. This webinar is highly advised for teams of
- Administrative personnel
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Project managers
- Managers at all levels of the company
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel
Combining the productivity features found in the Inbox and the Calendar folders can help you place your productivity and get more done in less time. This webinar will teach you how to
- Plan and focus using the calendar
- Estimate the time it takes for tasks to provide a realistic view of your day
- Merge professional and personal calendars
- Set up calendars for your team
- Implement life-balance and healthy lifestyle concepts
- Close out your day and plan forward
- Use Inbox features to speed up email processing
- Let Quick Steps help you process email quickly
- Use the Quick Access Toolbar to save you time
- Discover the connection between Outlook Today and on-time completion of tasks