Email and Calendar Essentials With Power-User Skills In Outlook
Roman’s professional and relaxed style reflects his thorough understanding of adult learning principles and is demonstrated through his diverse range of classroom, seminar, workshop and online delivery services and instructional materials.
With Microsoft Certifications in Excel and Word, he has mastered over 2500 topics to advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Publisher. He also recently added Office 365, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Outlook Web Application and Office Online to his online courses portfolio. Roman has qualifications in Frontline Management, Accounting, Training, and Assessment and is certified in Six Sigma business improvement methodology.
Having trained over 15,000 students and authored a wide range of complex reports, training, and procedural documentation, Roman has demonstrated strong ability in written communication, change management, and knowledge transfer.
This course effectively demonstrates and teaches the key elements of Outlook from introductory to beyond the basics, including power-user techniques, shortcuts, tips, and tricks.
Microsoft Outlook is the powerhouse in managing email, appointments, tasks, and contacts.
It aims to provide the knowledge you need to understand and use the outstanding capabilities of this powerful application.
The expert tuition and demonstrations provided in this course are essential for you to effectively grasp the full capability of this multifaceted personal information manager.
Mastering Outlook is a fundamental, highly regarded, and marketable skill set, vital in business, government, and academic environments.
- Navigation pane and screen setup
- Inbox screen view and managing columns
- Backstage configuration
- Outlook data file management and compacting
- Auto signature
- Message options
- Folders management
- Composing tips and etiquette
- Formatting and color
- Reduce picture attachment size
- Instant search
- Read and deliver receipts
- Retrieve, reply, and forward
- Calendar screen options
- Appointments, events, and meetings
- Track meeting responses
- Add public holidays
- Second-time zone
- Multiple calendars
- Instant contacts
- Distribution lists
Who Should Attend
- Anyone seeking to significantly boost profits
- Competitive advantage
- Job satisfaction and effective use of their technology
Why Should You Attend
- Boost profit
- Efficiency and productivity
- Achieve more in less time with higher quality results
- Improve job satisfaction, team performance, and professionalism