Corporate Budget Analysis Best Practices
- Simplifying the key steps of the corporate budget analysis process
- Spotting budget "leaks" and what to do about them
- Knowing the right questions to ask to confirm your analysis
- The latest tools available for fast and easy budget analysis
- The secrets to making budget analysis collaborative process
- Dealing with spending that does not fit into a current budget category
- Using budget analysis to align day-to-day operating tasks with strategic planning
- Adjusting the budget analysis process to changing corporate goals
- Many other budget analysis best practices
- Board members
- External auditors
- Compliance professionals
- Operational professionals
- Finance professionals
- Internal auditors
A Certified Public Accountant, business author Mike Morley is an entertaining and informative speaker and a recognized authority in the field of finance.
Mike offers various training programs, such as IFRS, SOX, and Financial Statement Analysis that focus on providing continuing education opportunities for finance and accounting professionals.
Budget analysis is the procedure for assessing your corporate budget to see if it is working. This webinar will teach you how to look for signs of problem areas that can quickly get out of control if they don't get immediate attention.
Budget analysis is also a valuable tool to confirm if you are reaching your corporate strategic goals. It is the cornerstone of financial management. Even if your goals change, strong budget analysis skills allow you to quickly realign your priorities with your spending.
Attend this budget analysis best practices webinar and learn valuable skills that you can apply right away!
- Speaker: MIKE MORLEY
- Webinar Code: MIKE-0002