Comprehensive Review of Budgeting Best Practices
A Certified Public Accountant, business author Mike Morley is an entertaining and informative speaker and a recognized authority in the field of finance.
Mike offers various training programs, such as IFRS, SOX, and Financial Statement Analysis that focus on providing continuing education opportunities for finance and accounting professionals.
Many Fortune 500 companies take advantage of his training programs to bring their staff up to speed so that everyone understands what their responsibilities are.
Mike is the author of several books, including:
- “IFRS Simplified”, which provides a jump start for accountants and finance executives who want to quickly and easily get up to date on IFRS
- “Sarbanes-Oxley Simplified,” which is an easy-to-read explanation of the requirements of the U.S. legislation that makes CEO's & CFO's personally responsible for the accuracy of their company's financial statements
- “Financial Statement Analysis Simplified” which translates the accounting language of financial statements into clear, easy-to-understand terms that anyone who needs to make well-informed financial decisions quickly will appreciate
This webinar will provide an overview of the best tools to transform the planning cycle into an evolutionary process, bringing tangible and intangible returns for the organization. This is the most comprehensive condensed costing best practices course available!
Whether a public company, private enterprise, or a not-for-profit organization, budgeting is vitally important to any entity.
- Simplifying the key steps of the budget process
- Establishing and defining the correct budget level
- Defining key performance metrics (indicators)
- The secrets to making planning and budgeting a collaborative process
- How to align day-to-day operating tasks with strategic planning
- Making best use of flexible budgets
- Best practices for making budgets timely and decisions precise
- Many other budgeting best practices
Course Level - Basic/Fundamental to Intermediate
Who Should Attend
- Financial Managers
- Financial Controllers
- Company Executives
- Anyone involved in the Budgeting process
Why Should Attend
Budgeting best practices improve operational performance. Indeed, to many companies, budgets and forecasts are strategic weapons that can help them gain a tangible competitive advantage by optimizing the use of their resources.