How To Thrive and Survive During Times Of Change
An in-demand speaker and author, Larry have delivered more than 2000 paid presentations for association conferences, corporations and government organization meetings, including He’s spoken for numerous SHRM chapters including Greater Phoenix, Ohio, Inland Empire, Louisiana, and Indiana. He’s also spoken for Harley-Davidson, Southwest Airlines, and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Larry is the co-author of the top-selling book Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk And Rewards Integrity. He’s written for the Huffington Post and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal and the Harvard Business Review. He has also been interviewed on CNN. Larry has written more than 100 published articles on the topic of improving organizational culture.
Larry holds an M.A. in Counseling Psychology from Northern Arizona University and a CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) designation from the National Speakers Association.
This webinar has been approved for 1.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
For any further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nothing is so predictable as change - and change is painful, sometimes devastating. Those who survive major changes are those who keep their spirits up and never stop looking for new ways to perform more efficiently, market more effectively and apply more creativity to their real estate practice. Drawing on well-documented research and 22 years of investigation and consulting experience with some of the world’s foremost corporations and governmental organizations, Larry Johnson will show you how to make the most of these changing times.
By the end of this program, you will be better equipped to
- Adapt to changes in the market place so you stay ahead of the curve
- Deliver the best service to customers
- Stay positive even when you’re feeling down
- Enhance your chances for job security (not an oxymoron)
- Enjoy your job more and have fun in the face of doing more with less
- Identify the differences between things you can change and things you cannot
- Replace whining and pity parties with proactive, positive performance
- Move forward with your life by creating your own pocket of excellence
- Manage the psychological roller coaster that is a natural part of the change
- Apply a three-step process for selecting your healthiest options in stressful situations
- Become a black belt change master for your company and for your own life
- Play the hand that’s dealt and move forward
- A short discussion on why embracing change is essential to organizational and personal survival in the fast-changing world
- Presentation of a research-supported model for understanding the psychological effects of change and how to make them work for you
- Exercise to put the lessons of the model to work in your own life
- Strategic Pain Management® - a technique for managing the pain of the change process for yourself and others
Course Level - Intermediate
Who Should Attend
Anyone who must deal with change in an organization