Attracting and Hiring Great Employees
Who gets hired at your company maybe the number one reason for its success or failure. Whether you are a company’s recruiter, HR manager, or other leader, who you put on your team will make an enormous bottom-line difference. Hire the right people and you will have profitable and enjoyable times. Hire the wrong people and you will be faced with one negative drama after another.
Hiring has to be viewed as a process and not an event. Don will share with you a hiring process you can put to great use to attract, hire, and engage new employees.
- What’s your compensation philosophy
- Creating a robust referral program
- You get what you ask for
- Your hiring page
- Skill tests
- Personality assessments
- Background checks and references
- How do you prepare for the tactical response to an Active Shooter and Civil Unrest?
- How do you train employees re your tactical response?
- What are the laws and regulations applicable to our planning and training?
- What is our liability exposure for NOT doing this right? For not doing it at all?
- How do you protect your reputation when the whole world watches you?
Course Level - Intermediate
who should attend
Anybody doing hiring including recruiters, HR, and other managers
Why Should You Attend
Now that the economy is slowly recovering from the pandemic, every employer finds themselves limited in their growth opportunities because of the difficulty in staffing their companies. From fast food restaurants to IT firms, the problem is the same. One of the great mistakes employers are making today is the hiring of the wrong people out of desperation.
In this fast-moving presentation, Don will share insights, strategies, and tools you can use to become that employer of choice so you can attract and retain great employees.
Every employer is challenged by the difficulty in hiring new employees. Figuring out the secret sauce to becoming an employer of choice is essential for today’s business growth.