7 Habits Of Great Leaders
David is a professional speaker, executive coach, and author. His unique experience and expertise include the military, academia, and business. DGR has “been there and done that.”
- Fighter pilot in the USAF, 208 combat missions, DFC
- Founder & CEO of three companies
- Best-selling author
- The CEO Code
- Idiot’s Guides: Management Skills
- Regional Manager & Management Advisory Council, Merrill Lynch
- Commercial & residential real estate developer
- MBA in finance from California State University
- Studied with Peter Drucker at Claremont Graduate University
- An adjunct instructor at six colleges in the Southwest United States
- Lived & worked in Europe for three years and Asia for one
David has an uncanny ability to relate, cut through the fog, and gently share new alternatives that work. Scores of sophisticated, successful, and sincere executives have enjoyed and profited from DGR’s guidance.
All great leaders have common amongst themselves certain ingrained habits of behavior that help them separate from the pack and achieve at the highest levels. These habits are learned and developed in a very deliberate way. We will show you how.
- What does a great leader look like and act like?
- How do you live with integrity as a leader?
- The magic of self-control, growth, and caring
- What about attitude?
- The primary activities of a great leader
- How does a great leader treat others?
- The importance of focused attention
- It all boils down to 7 basic behaviors
Course Level - All
Who Should Attend
- CFO, CTO, COO, or other C-suite Executives
- Vice Presidents and Regional Managers
- Managers and Supervisors
- Newly Promoted Managers
- High potential employees being groomed for leadership and promotions
Why Should You Attend
You do not need to reinvent the wheel. The marks of great leaders have left a clear trail that you can choose to follow. No matter what level of leadership you are currently at, the time to start your focused journey is now. Even if you do not lead many people, you need to develop these habits for any success you wish to attain. The remarkable thing about these habits is that they are “not rocket science” they are fundamental, basic, and common to all great leaders. The key is to realize where you are now and what exactly it is you have to change or develop to become a better leader. The journey is never over. This webinar will give you concrete technics, philosophical justification, and a road map that will be simple for you to follow.