5 Secrets to Effective Delegation
David is a professional speaker, executive coach, and author. His unique
experience and expertise include the military, academia, and business.
DGR has “been there and done that.”
▪ Fighter pilot in the USAF, 208 combat missions, DFC
▪ Founder & CEO of three companies
▪ Best-selling author:
▪ The CEO Code
▪ Idiot’s Guides: Management Skills
▪ Regional Manager & Management Advisory Council, Merrill Lynch
▪ Commercial & residential real estate developer
▪ MBA in finance from California State University
▪ Studied with Peter Drucker at Claremont Graduate University
▪ Adjunct instructor at six colleges in the Southwest United States
▪ Lived & worked in Europe for three years and in Asia for one
David has an uncanny ability to relate, cut through the fog and gently share new alternatives that work. Scores of sophisticated, successful and sincere executives have enjoyed and profited from DGR’s guidance.
One person, no matter how great or wonderful you are, can only do so much. To expand your influence, impact, and results it requires you to enlist the help of other talented people. They will only help you if they see what’s in it for them. Learning how to delegate is the fine art of persuasion, influence, and discernment. You will only be great if you help others become great. Master the art of delegation. It is simply the best way for you to expand your influence, impact and dynamic results. Effective delegation will create an impact throughout the entire organization. You will enjoy the effort and reap amazing rewards.
Effective delegation is not a mechanical thing, it takes skill, understanding, and practice. This skill can be learned by anyone desiring to improve their own results, inspire others and accomplish great things. It all starts with a good understanding of self and then others.
You need to understand your job, how to get results and you especially need to become a master at reading people. Measurement is one of the most important elements to implement while delegating. This can become a very positive experience for both the delegator and the delegate. This webinar will explain how to do each element of the delegation process and give justification for each step.
We will use specific examples of successful delegation as well as discuss the dangers of not taking a comprehensive approach to delegation. A simple checklist and formula will give you an outline to review every time you start to think about delegating a task. When you follow the formula you will dramatically improve your results.
- Why you should delegate and what you should delegate
- Why should anyone accept a delegated task and why reject one?
- How do you determine the right person to delegate to?
- Does this relate to company goals and strategy?
- What is the simple formula to do this well?
- The most critical elements you must master to delegate well
- How do you ensure the completion and quality of a task?
- Necessary routines to develop as part of your culture
- What are the rewards and pitfalls of delegation?
Who Should Attend
- High potential employees
Why Should Attend
There are a few secrets to effective delegation
- People do things for their own reasons, not ours
- Everyone has certain special talents that need to be exploited
- You can only achieve great things by helping others achieve great things
- If you don’t have quick and easy answers and behaviors to develop these secret realities you need this webinar. It will enable you to achieve far beyond where you thought you could go. You will become a hero and at the same time help others
- Delegation is the most powerful way there is to increase your influence, spread your ideas and impacts the bottom line of any organization. Done well the results are amazing, done wrong it causes confusion, angst, and poor performance. You can’t afford to get delegation wrong. Your future success depends upon you learning how to delegation well